Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Announcing Future Visits to Marrakech - 2017, 2018 or 2019  (Read 12762 times)

Offline ss23

In Marrakech from Friday, anyone wants to get a table in a club, give me a shout,
I normally can't access UKP when im out there tho, for some reason.

Offline ELDNG

Which network do you use? Had no problems accessing UKP with maroc telecom.

Offline ss23

I use inwi, normally gives me a proxy error or something, when i try to log in
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 11:17:50 pm by ss23 »

pinksocks

Which network do you use? Had no problems accessing UKP with maroc telecom.

I'm there in February! Mid Feb!!

SIM card - is it like a lot of the other Arab countries? Where you have to provide your passport so they can take a copy in order for you to be registered to their network?

Or is it just a "telecoms shop" job?

Cheers

Offline Mikey123

Having to postpone my trip due to work commitments. Will have to reschedule to later date. Gutted

Offline romeomustdie

ckthree

Will be in Agadir with a friend for a week starting Feb 2.
Chris

Offline nike

I will be in Tanger from the 27th of Jan.

Offline misterali

Will be in Tang 1st weekend of Feb.

K12345

Hi guys new to this forum but glad I found it!(lurking quite a while now)  Is any one in marrakech feb 15th - 19 th?

Offline charlieginola77

I'm heading out to Marrakech again 25th to 29th January if anyone is around. I was in Tangiers a few times but never explored. Actually thinking about spending a night or 2 there on the way.

Offline Jamiethedodger

Going back for my 4th time in the first week of april for 6 nights.

If anyone is going feel free to message me.

Offline Fickle99

Hey guys, 

I’m looking to go in kech 2nd week of March. Anyone around let me know

Offline romeomustdie

Another trip in the books. April time. Anyone wants to meet send PM. Thanks guys

zeeman68

I am off to Marrakech in April 17-20th if any one wants to meet up pm me.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hello every one i have been reading posts on this forum for while now. So finally decided to sign up. I hve been going to marrakech for last 15 years so thought i can also contribute and help every one to have good time in beautiful city of Kech.

Hi Zeeman, you joined in June 2015, made your first post over 2 years later, and your promise of contributing on here and helping members failed to materialise.

For someone who has been to Kesh for the last 15 years, it's a pity that you have failed to pass on your wealth of punting experience in Kesh to members on here.

No doubt you will enjoy your trip. Have fun.

Offline walky

going to Marrakech in 3rd week of July - first trip. Anyone willing to join please PM.

Offline romeomustdie

anyone have confirmed dates in april? trip is jeopordy. want to amend dates but would like to see what dates people are out there.

Offline romeomustdie

i might actually take you up on this. try to contribute more so I can pm you and make arrangemnts. will you fly from London?

Offline romeomustdie

I’m there end of this week. If anyone wishes to join.

Offline Mikey123

I’m there end of this week. If anyone wishes to join.

Looking forward to your reports. Wish I could get some time off and go.

Offline Captain_

Hello all

I am going out on Apr 23 - 28 Marrakech may drive to Tangiers / Agadir to check it out

No accomodation booked as yet

If anyone wishes to join more than happy to meet or book a villa etc just hmu

Harry

Offline Marvelous

Not sure how accurate this is as im not a club man, but a girl once told me that a lot off girls stop drinking 40 days before the start off Ramadan so I'm presuming there will be less talent on offer?? On the run up. Cant confirm this but just a thought.

Offline Tazzy

Hi guys I’m there 11th jan- 14th jan 2019 if anyone wants to meet up?

Offline Hitboy

There 25th to 29th January if anyone wants to meet up

Offline Hansolo69

Maybe someone can add 2019 into the thread title?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline thekman100

I'm there 7th -10th January, staying in Gueliz. Wouldn't entertain a club solo but would be happy to go oogle some talent with a fellow UKP member.

Offline Arystar

I :dance: I am confirmed going Marrakech between April 24th and 29th so we could actually bump into each other.

Offline Mramz

Hi guys, im fairly new to this forum. I have been reading for a while but haven't really punted so haven't posted anything. I'm interested in going in early april and quite happy to share an apartment with someone so let me know!  :thumbsup:

Offline nike

I will be in Maroc , from 2nd to 28th August, mainly in the north.

Offline Mikey123

I will be in Maroc , from 2nd to 28th August, mainly in the north.

The legend is back. Enjoy the August heat.

Offline nike

The legend is back. Enjoy the August heat.
Sorry my bad, that should have been July, not August. The north of Morocco doesn't  get that hot, mid 30s at most and the constant breeze makes it feel like mid 20s.

Offline Newbie99

Hello. Going moroc again this month.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hello. Going moroc again this month.

Would help if you provide actaul dates, members then check their own diaries and may then contact you privately should they wish to discuss further or meet up.

Also, as someone with only 6 posts to your credit, some of the regulars may be reluctant to meet up with you.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 11:15:25 am by CoolTiger »

Offline nike

Would help if you provide actaul dates, members then check their own diaries and may then contact you privately should they wish to discuss further or meet up.

Also, as someone with only 6 posts to your credit, some of the regulars may be reluctant to meet up with you.

And three of them are just saying,  I'm going to be in Maroc this month. :unknown:

Offline Newbie99

20th to 30th april.

6 posts but i hope my agadir posts will be of use to all members.

If anyone wants to meet up in agadir let me know.

Offline Newbie99

And three of them are just saying,  I'm going to be in Maroc this month. :unknown:

Keen to let everyone know i guess. Thanks for yoir posts btw. Good info. I tried to give back with my tips in the agadir thread.

brumy2013

will be in marrakesh from 20-26 april. Will probably stick to the hammams this time though

Offline Newbie99

will be in marrakesh from 20-26 april. Will probably stick to the hammams this time though

I have heard that there could be more police interference in the run up to ramadan in marrakech. Stay safe. Pm me.