Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Emma - Bareback offered  (Read 4411 times)

Offline helloluv0121

External Link/Members Only

Could tell she’s a crackhead had absolutely no intention of seeing her but she said she does it when pressed via text.

Online Colston36

Poor girl. If you're an addict you'll do anything. I always get upset by this; she was once someone's baby.

Offline JontyR

Could tell she’s a crackhead had absolutely no intention of seeing her but she said she does it when pressed via text.
Why are you wasting her time if you had no intention of seeing her?

Offline RandomGuy99

Poor girl. If you're an addict you'll do anything. I always get upset by this; she was once someone's baby.
She is always someone's baby. Mums always treat you as their baby regardless of how old you are.

Online alabama1

She is always someone's baby. Mums always treat you as their baby regardless of how old you are.
You are obviously talking about your mom, as how could you possibly know how everybody else's mom treats their kids  :unknown:

Offline fairyguy

You are obviously talking about your mom, as how could you possibly know how everybody else's mom treats their kids  :unknown:

What a useless, unfunny post

Online alabama1

What a useless, unfunny post
Ditto ( thanks for your detailed and comprehensive post on Sexy Chabba, by the way).   :) Oh, and my post wasn't intended to be funny or useful  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 12:30:46 am by alabama1 »

Offline Froomey

Ditto ( thanks for your detailed and comprehensive post on Sexy Chabba, by the way).   :) Oh, and my post wasn't intended to be funny or useful  :hi:

You aim for dull and useless? Noted for future contributions!

Online alabama1

You aim for dull and useless? Noted for future contributions!
Seems like i have been more useful on here than you have over the years  :rolleyes:

Offline helloluv0121

Why are you wasting her time if you had no intention of seeing her?

Bingo we found the snitching simp. She quickly took down her ad not long after you responded the day I posted this.

Offline hairymonster

Bingo we found the snitching simp. She quickly took down her ad not long after you responded the day I posted this.

TBH isnt it a good thing she quit?

Offline Froomey

Seems like i have been more useful on here than you have over the years  :rolleyes:

That's a point from which to start a debate.....but life is too short

Offline helloluv0121

TBH isnt it a good thing she quit?

She’s been on viva for years she’ll be back under a new name for sure, she’s a crackhead so needs the cash deffo hasn’t quit.

Offline Lewis

Pretty sure Emma used to come to Oxford occasionally with her friend Lisa, who also does BB. External Link/Members Only

Both based in Plymouth, IIRC. But were always both in Oxford at the weekends.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 10:08:58 pm by Lewis »

Offline helloluv0121

Pretty sure Emma used to come to Oxford occasionally with her friend Lisa, who also does BB. External Link/Members Only

Both based in Plymouth, IIRC. But were always both in Oxford at the weekends.

Was that a recent working link because it’s no longer working. If it is, either Emma is on here or one of her regular punters likely the guy in this thread defending her has snitched again.

Offline garfield

Was that a recent working link because it’s no longer working. If it is, either Emma is on here or one of her regular punters likely the guy in this thread defending her has snitched again.

Her ads up and down more than her knickers mate, she’s a crackhead who lives in a caravan and travels round alot, she also having a few issues and really best avoided

Offline Luv2Luv

For what it is worth, I guess this is the girl being discussed here:

Offline garfield

Offline Tantric_mat

Seriously this is messed up.
Not that the girl is so desperate she’s offering bareback. But because the OP not only contacted her with no intention of seeing her but then proceeded to press her to see if she would do bb?
WTF man, you need some help. Doing stuff like this is not normal or OK

Offline JontyR

Ooh get you Sherlock!

But unfortunately you are completely wrong. Only one of us has ever contacted this SP or repeatedly visited her profile. And that's you.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 06:20:26 pm by JontyR »

Offline Lewis

Emma's AW link was still kicking around in January this year.

I found a screengrab on my phone that I forgot I had. Taken sometime last year so I had the details for another time. I was contemplating seeing her until I saw she offered BB.

Anyway, here is the grab of her AW profile page.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 10:03:19 pm by Lewis »

Offline garfield

Emma's AW link was still kicking around in January this year.

I found a screengrab on my phone that I forgot I had. Taken sometime last year so I had the details for another time. I was contemplating seeing her until I saw she offered BB.

Anyway, here is the grab of her AW profile page.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thats a different girl

Offline Lewis

Thats a different girl

Must be using fake photos in that AW profile then. Very similar name, and offering BB.

Offline garfield

Must be using fake photos in that AW profile then. Very similar name, and offering BB.

Really don’t think that’s her profile