Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andrea Cums??  (Read 972 times)

Offline Qwerty

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone had any response from this girl? Sounds too good to be true, so probably is.

Deleted my emails with no response.

SirFrank

Scam. Alert already up on profile

Offline Qwerty

In my (comparatively limited) experience an alert doesn't mean much, just that the AW verification process isn't complete.

Have seen very genuine WGs with alerts.

Not saying she's _not_ a scammer though :-)

But what would be the angle? she has no PG.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 10:07:13 pm by Qwerty »

SirFrank

Yes you are spot on re alerts. It often means not verified. I'm posting from phone so can't google image but you hit the nail on the head in OP. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. She's smoking hot therefore cannot be for real

JV547845

Google image locked on more to the interior decour than the model.  I'd still be suspicious of that profile myself.

Offline Qwerty

Well I have punted some smoking hot girls. But ones whose profile displays articulacy, who just want to cum hard themselves, are particularly loud, and "hate to call a a halt at an interesting time"?

Probably not I guess...

Offline Qwerty

Google image locked on more to the interior decour than the model.  I'd still be suspicious of that profile myself.

Hmm... I originally thought it was just Google making a "closest match", but now I see that it's been Photoshopped from the decor image, the model, and one of a lamp.

So what kind of scam do we have here?

Offline Johny Stone

I bet on an ugly romanian. PG will come shortly

SirFrank