Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Time in Asia  (Read 1522 times)

Offline HS4000Kestral

Would people recommend Thailand ( Bangkok or Pattaya ) or Philippines?

Mine would be a weeks visit.

I’m assuming that BKK is more for the newbie?

Offline clivethomas

Thailand is much more developed than the Phillipines and the p4p scene is enormous and easy to navigate in Thailand.  The only advantage Phillipines has is people speak English.

A week isn't a long time but you can hit BKK and Pattaya (2 hours from downtown BKK and 90 mins from the airport)  in that time. Pattaya is the sex capital of Asia and a must for any bloke to visit at least once

Offline HS4000Kestral

Thailand is much more developed than the Phillipines and the p4p scene is enormous and easy to navigate in Thailand.  The only advantage Phillipines has is people speak English.

A week isn't a long time but you can hit BKK and Pattaya (2 hours from downtown BKK and 90 mins from the airport)  in that time. Pattaya is the sex capital of Asia and a must for any bloke to visit at least once

Thanks Clive - thats sort of what I thought.

Offline Marmalade

Spot on. Every male should probably do BKK/Pattaya once in his life.
Plus a week isn’t really long enough to get to grips with Philippines. Manila is chaotic, Angeles City is a phenomenon (whole village of beauty bars woohoo!). Subic Bay is more relaxed. But saving it for a longer trip is best.