Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leena (TS) in Leeds  (Read 4806 times)

Offline Sirob

I don’t generally post reviews, but recent meeting with Leena was so good I have to.

External Link/Members Only

Communications were all quick and friendly and I was soon at her place in Armley.

First impressions were all positive - her photos don’t do her justice in my opinion and she has a very warm and friendly nature. In the bedroom she judged my desires so well and turned up the excitement accordingly. None of the normal going through the motions to just get it over with that I’ve experienced with other t-girls, Leena was out to make sure it would be an hour to remember. Mutual oral before Leena topped me and then moved on to WS (her on me - my first time but with Leena it felt so good).

She’s a lovely girl - don’t miss her.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
How long was the meet, what did you pay, were any services extra, her looks /body/ length etc?
It reads a bit of an ad matey but as your first review, good effort thanks.

It is part of the site rules that we all contribute as a sharing community, this site wouldn’t be here if we didn’t all chip in so your "I don’t generally post reviews" isn’t really the appropriate attitude around here, especially after 5 years membership.

Offline James10

Would be great if this was an actual review with details of the girl and the service.

Online TomTank

Would be great if this was an actual review with details of the girl and the service.

I disagree.
A lot of info is in the profile (looks, prices etc.) and this gives additional info, that he thinks she is better than the photos, and gives a good service, including some kink?

Offline Sirob

Sorry if it came across as an ad, but I really enjoyed my hour with Leena and would strongly recommend - hence the review.

Cost was £150. I’d agreed and paid an extra £50 for cum but she couldn’t deliver.  No messing around - money handed back at end.

Will leave some reviews where it doesn’t work out so well in the future.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381

Will leave some reviews where it doesn’t work out so well in the future.
It helps the other members here to share good and bad reviews, even if the SP has loads of reviews already on site, showing the continuous level of service delivered.

Offline Sirob

Didn’t take a tape measure - was more than adequate but not frightening if you see what I mean. Somewhere 6+ inches I would say.

She used it very well and was athletic during the meet - particularly in terms of the positions she adopted to get her cock in my mouth.