Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who's Going To Take One For The Team (TOFTT) - South East  (Read 77726 times)

Offline MrMatrix

Neck, shoulders and jawline in this pic from the profile would make me worry about who had the bigger testicles tbh…

Hidden Image/Members Only
:D :D :D
I take your point. Not a profile picture that would attract me either :hi:

Offline david232

Offline Dblondon

External Link/Members Only

Morning All

This little beauty turned up on my search today...anyone had any experience? Clearly seems way too good to be true!

« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 11:00:25 am by Dblondon »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Morning All

This little beauty turned up on my search today...anyone had any experience? Clearly seems way too good to be true!

I've not done an image search but the pics look stolen and anything that sells on "24hr party girl" suggests pimped operation with high likelyhood of B&S. Googling the number suggests the owner has other business interests. Good luck.

Offline Dblondon

I've not done an image search but the pics look stolen and anything that sells on "24hr party girl" suggests pimped operation with high likelyhood of B&S. Googling the number suggests the owner has other business interests. Good luck.

None of that sounds good! Thanks for your advice.

Offline webpunter

Have you a fetish for belly button sex ?

HP must get it all the time, slipping into what he thinks is a hole, but it ain't

Best take a bag of flour

Mrs-Radley   in Chatham  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New profile

So you can find the damp patch  ;)

And good luck, crack on !

Offline HawkG

Might just be a weird angle, the other picture of her with short hair in the black shirt looks appealing.

There’s also a picture in a white tunic where she looks lovely. But you can tell from the photo quality that it was likely taken some time ago.

Offline DaveHorse

Looks really tempting, definitely my type.  That said, there are plenty of warning signs. Bedroom is a tip, mattress on the floor? and fake reviews when she originally registered.  However, photos look genuine.  Might TOFTT tomorrow, half hour max.  Invested 3 credits on the Private Gallery, didn't add too much value.

Offline timsussex

Looks really tempting, definitely my type.  That said, there are plenty of warning signs. Bedroom is a tip, mattress on the floor? and fake reviews when she originally registered. However, photos look genuine.  Might TOFTT tomorrow, half hour max.  Invested 3 credits on the Private Gallery, didn't add too much value.

you missed out Romanian !

Offline DaveHorse

Apologies, I really buggered my post up.  I was trying to reply to a previous post re External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/LucyXLove

Offline Newbie202121

Apologies, I really buggered my post up.  I was trying to reply to a previous post re External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Did you manage to see her?

Offline MrMatrix

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Bloody hell. OWO £50, Come on body £50 no CIM, Fingering £50 and it goes down hill from there. She isnt going to be very successful here. Suggests she goes back to Brazil :thumbsup:

Offline Imnotreallyhere1991

Looks promising  :unknown:
Her photos are photoshopped and airbrushed to within an inch of their life, I doubt you'd recognise her as the girl you booked.

Offline MrMatrix

£200/ hour, with a huge list of extras?
I'm out.
+1, wouldnt go near it because of the extras with an already top price of £200 :dash: :dash:
All supported by 1 AW review who himself only has 1 review... I dont think so :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 03:18:16 pm by MrMatrix »

Offline berksboy

Nope and at £140 for 1/2hr she is taking the piss big time.

Offline MrMatrix

Nope and at £140 for 1/2hr she is taking the piss big time.
£200 for 45 minutes and £275 for the hour. No CIM and no FK. need your bumps tested with this poor list of likes. Probably a load of extras somewhere as well. Dont think so lovee :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline jacobs1

Looks promising  :unknown:

i hate to admit this but i fell victim to a deposit scam with this one. will do a whole post later. but AVOID at all costs.

Offline MrMatrix

i hate to admit this but i fell victim to a deposit scam with this one. will do a whole post later. but AVOID at all costs.
Sorry to hear this, but your experience here is important to our fellow punters. This is the reason why this site is so important as we can help one another. Look forward to your review and hope you didnt lose too much.
Better luck next time :hi:

Offline bedhedred

Curses! But not that surprising.

Thanks for the heads up.

Offline jacobs1

Sorry to hear this, but your experience here is important to our fellow punters. This is the reason why this site is so important as we can help one another. Look forward to your review and hope you didnt lose too much.
Better luck next time :hi:

The thing is shes smart cos we had a time arranged (before deposit made) and then she rescheduled me to the next day. makes you think if she gonna take my money she would of just done it tonight

then i spoke the next day and i wasnt feeling the whole deposit thing so i never went through with meeting

then on sunday i thought sod it ill see what vibe i get on the facetime. was all good super friendly. thought she was genuine so did the deposit.

she still kept the charade going for hours after. asking what she should bring. sending me video of the outfits. voice note that she was on her way

and then 15 mins after she was meant to be here she was online on whatsapp and just blanking my messages.

125 quid but its the principle. instantly left bad feedback on her aw to hopefully prevent other people being scammed and will always do the same to any new account she sets up

i never do deposits and i broke my rule so lesson learned.

Offline WelshClipper

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one may have to go on the dumpster.

Gent named Harvey gave feedback only and she responded with “ So sorry x “

Well that makes it all better then  :dash:

Offline jacobs1

This one may have to go on the dumpster.

Gent named Harvey gave feedback only and she responded with “ So sorry x “

Well that makes it all better then  :dash:

profile showing as bolton now. possible pg scammer

Offline pythago

Bloody hell. OWO £50, Come on body £50 no CIM, Fingering £50 and it goes down hill from there. She isnt going to be very successful here. Suggests she goes back to Brazil :thumbsup:

Agree! Interesting price structure... :dash:

Offline theonlywayisup

Not a stunner but could be vfm

This is part of the wider Brazilian crew in High Wycombe-I'm unsure if they are  legit or should be avoided!

Offline Harry Monk

This is part of the wider Brazilian crew in High Wycombe-I'm unsure if they are  legit or should be avoided!

How can u tell ?
She doesn't look like the usual Brazilian and a bit older I'd say  :unknown:

Offline webpunter

Milfy
Looks like a believable profile
No shopping & great rack
Will add to HL & keep an eye on her
I wouldn't mind getting into her trench !

Edit:  like the glasses look, great to jizz over for the finale

How can u tell ?
She doesn't look like the usual Brazilian and a bit older I'd say  :unknown:

« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 07:43:22 pm by webpunter »