Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WHO  (Read 1135 times)

Offline SADPAUL

Hi,
 Which would you  pick for a punt in Bristol Liily4you or Busty_jenny_32. Any help would be great.
 Thanks.   :drinks:

Offline ian cognito

Not an easy question to answer because it depends on what you want on the day. Both are friendly and deliver all services listed on their profile. Lily is buxom and comfortable, Jenny is lean and energetic. Jenny is cheaper, especially if you want A levels. Lily gives the better GFE whereas Jenny just goes for non-stop, 3-hole action.
Your choice really.

Offline Noluck

Have seen Jenny. I think she is German. Great PSE, has lots of energy.

Offline SADPAUL

Thanks,
 looking for gfe so Lilly is the better option can anybody think of any others in BS1?

Offline ian cognito

For ultimate GFE you can't do much better than English Rebecca.

pking_paul

For ultimate GFE you can't do much better than English Rebecca.

I'd have to agree there  :thumbsup:

Offline Mcping

Only visited Jenny a couple of years ago and walked..thought she looked a lot older than she claimed and a bit of a munter

Offline ciderhead

In the bs1 area Cassandra4u and Agnus spring to mind as very good punts

bristolscotsman

I was on the end of some funny business. Turned up to an agreed meet with Jenny and no show at her place. Very hostile reply after, weird as it was all done through the purple site. She has been variously 37, 35, 32... Seemingly has the elixir of youth...

Offline Roth

Thanks,
 looking for gfe so Lilly is the better option can anybody think of any others in BS1?

Looks like Lilly's days in Bristol are numbered according to her AW profile. :unknown: Though a fair few prossies say that to drum up business. :unknown:

External Link/Members Only (was External Link/Members Only )
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 06:36:13 pm by Roth »

Offline ian cognito

I actually saw Jenny last week (will post review when OH goes back to work and I can get back on PC) and she said that she would be leaving UK to return permanently to Germany at the end of February - so another one retiring?