Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXx_Angel_xXx Walsall town centre.  (Read 4937 times)

53 review(s) for xXx_ANGEL_xXx (41 positive, 9 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline TBC4141

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Went to see Angel last week in her apartment based in Walsall Town Centre.
Called an hour before for a half hour booking and was booked in no problem. Drove up, plenty of on street parking, being around 4pm when I went, I paid about £1 for my parking.

Parked up called Angel who directed me directly to her front door. Was let in with her behind her the door. Angel looked as fabolous as ever, and definately fulfills the Barbie look, wearing a small black bra and thong outfit.

Offered a shower which I took advantage of very quickly, came back into her room, which is quite dark, would prefer a bit more light as I am a very visual person, I like to see what's going on. Angel immediately knelt between my legs and started teasing me, rubbing her hand and tits over the little soldier, instantly got hard. She then gave me very good OWO at my request, excellent eye contact throughout with some dirty talk thrown in. Really can't fault her skills in this department. We then moved to the bed, Angel in top which is always a great sight due to her assets, which I then finished on after a few minutes.

Angel is already well reviewed on here, and for a quick half hour, you really can't go wrong. She isn't the most affectionate which again has been mentioned before, but if your going just to empty and not looking for a romantic time, I'd reccomend.

Offline TBC4141

And of course, forgot to mention, as per her website, £90 for the HH

Offline Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Went to see Angel last week in her apartment based in Walsall Town Centre.
Called an hour before for a half hour booking and was booked in no problem. Drove up, plenty of on street parking, being around 4pm when I went, I paid about £1 for my parking.

Parked up called Angel who directed me directly to her front door. Was let in with her behind her the door. Angel looked as fabolous as ever, and definately fulfills the Barbie look, wearing a small black bra and thong outfit.

Offered a shower which I took advantage of very quickly, came back into her room, which is quite dark, would prefer a bit more light as I am a very visual person, I like to see what's going on. Angel immediately knelt between my legs and started teasing me, rubbing her hand and tits over the little soldier, instantly got hard. She then gave me very good OWO at my request, excellent eye contact throughout with some dirty talk thrown in. Really can't fault her skills in this department. We then moved to the bed, Angel in top which is always a great sight due to her assets, which I then finished on after a few minutes.

Angel is already well reviewed on here, and for a quick half hour, you really can't go wrong. She isn't the most affectionate which again has been mentioned before, but if your going just to empty and not looking for a romantic time, I'd reccomend.

Good review and agree mate she doesn’t kiss but she’s a good fuck and a really nice woman

Offline doggstyle

Profile showing £100 hr now!
Banned reason: Arrogant idiot with no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Angel been on my holist for ever, shes got a killer body.

OP has she gained weight??? ive always noticed her content to be outdated

Offline Punterperson1971

Angel been on my holist for ever, shes got a killer body.

OP has she gained weight??? ive always noticed her content to be outdated
IMO she’s lost a fair bit of wait

Offline mancsguy1975

Her natural tits are so appealing, but she refuses to move away from her trademark barbie look - for that reason fellow dragons, i`m out.

Offline Punterperson1971

Her natural tits are so appealing, but she refuses to move away from her trademark barbie look - for that reason fellow dragons, i`m out.
But would you refuse her look if she had your duck in her mouth or bouncing up and down with them tits flying all over place

Offline The Owl

But would you refuse her look if she had your duck in her mouth or bouncing up and down with them tits flying all over place

Fucking love autocorrect, otherwise she's a lot more kinky than I thought.

I wasn't in to the Barbie look until I discovered Chessie Kay. As Chessie is unlikely to get my money considering her extortionate price tag and hidden AW feedback I've considered Angel as a novelty booking, but so far she just remains a mildly enticing fantasy. It's a shame she doesn't kiss, otherwise I'd have probably already seen her. It's a case of her body her rules vs my money my needs and they just don't match up.

Offline Fac51

I've considered Angel as a novelty booking, but so far she just remains a mildly enticing fantasy. It's a shame she doesn't kiss, otherwise I'd have probably already seen her. It's a case of her body her rules vs my money my needs and they just don't match up.

+ 1

Offline Punterperson1971

Fucking love autocorrect, otherwise she's a lot more kinky than I thought.

I wasn't in to the Barbie look until I discovered Chessie Kay. As Chessie is unlikely to get my money considering her extortionate price tag and hidden AW feedback I've considered Angel as a novelty booking, but so far she just remains a mildly enticing fantasy. It's a shame she doesn't kiss, otherwise I'd have probably already seen her. It's a case of her body her rules vs my money my needs and they just don't match up.
Just realised what I typed as I was finishing work,think I’d pay extra to see any working girl with a duck in her mouth as I don’t own a duck  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline TBC4141

If you go on to her personal profile at the very bottom, prices seem to be around £10 cheaper.

Honestly, I don't think shes put on weight, she looks proportionate to be fair. Not skinny but not fat, just a nice shape to her.

Offline Punterperson1971

If you go on to her personal profile at the very bottom, prices seem to be around £10 cheaper.

Honestly, I don't think shes put on weight, she looks proportionate to be fair. Not skinny but not fat, just a nice shape to her.
£50 15 minutes was £60
£80 30 minutes was £100
£130 60 minutes was £150

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

First meet is a maximum of a 30mins booking at £100 ive been told by her via email, o well off the hotlist you go, bye