Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations Nottingham area (oriental if possible)  (Read 921 times)

Curiousman

Hi

I am new to the Nottingham area and have yet to punt here can anyone recommend a good agency? Are vipcallgirls legit?? I used to visit Manchester frequently so was spoilt for choice there!

I would like to meet up with an oriental girl that offers the majority of services (not too fused about anal) or be pointed in the right direction of a decent agency or girl who offers a good service. Also to add I would be looking for preferably incalls.

Cheers

M.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I'd recommend either Kimmie or Tammy in Arnold, both Thai, there's a Chinese place in Nottingham city centre that I had a good time at, they are located on Derby Road as it leaves town from the roundabout, the girls rotate so I can't comment on this weeks girl.
Anyone "Japanese" will be fake and poor service.

Offline Ennui Smith

I would second the recommendations given.  Tammy is listed as City Centre at the moment though.  Still, both are lovely girls.  There only seems to be Kimmie in Arnold at the moment ( one or two people recently have complained of B&S ) so you should be okay there. There are four girls listed in the City Centre.  Either they have two flats or ( equally as likely ) they have two girls in one flat each using two profiles, so be very specific about who you want to see

Offline X3 Guy

I'd recommend either Kimmie or Tammy in Arnold, both Thai, there's a Chinese place in Nottingham city centre that I had a good time at, they are located on Derby Road as it leaves town from the roundabout, the girls rotate so I can't comment on this weeks girl.
Anyone "Japanese" will be fake and poor service.

I've been twice to one at Derby Rd, fuck knows how you got in coz I couldn't- put all the codes in and pushed the door but nothing- door wouldn't open. Couldn't understand what she was on about when I rang her back! So I buggered off. The 1st time I went, I gave up ringing as got no answer- an hour later got a call saying she was still on the train 😒  Could really do with a good Chinese place in Nottingham but can't find one.