Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlet_Woman - Winchester  (Read 803 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5206324) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline TUXS

Scarlet Woman

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Date - A couple of weeks ago.

Comms - Excellent - Text Scarlet as her Green light was on - She rang back and we arranged a one hour meet Incall Winchester that afternoon - Super quick responses and Post Codes directions all good.

Location - House outskirts of Winchester - Multi Storey 7 mins walk.

Price - £170 - 1 hours incall.

Appearance - Petite blond - Accurate Profile - 5FT 3 - 34 years about right - and Pics are her - very pretty IMO - I had requested stockings and heels and Scarlet said she loves dressing up in Lingerie - As soon as I walked in I new I was in for a good time - She looked hot in Secretary outfit - blouse and short PVC skirt and Louboutin's and stockings.

Meet - Sorted out payment and had a little chat and straight down to business. Me sat on bed with Scarlet giving me a decent BJ (OWO) knelt down in front of me. Moved up onto bed with mutual touching and more BJ action. Moved onto sex in missionary - great kisser and pretty flexible, then her on top and finished in doggy - she has a fab body. As previously reviewed she is very chatty, but not a major issue - that's just her personality. Tried round two with wank / BJ comb, but I just could not achieve - my problem not hers. I will mention we had a right laugh when she was attempting Dirty Talk and was funny for both of us when she got a bit tongue tied.

Really enjoyed this meet - she is based very close for me and on the way to my gym - so this could be my new pre work out work out!

I will return and a positive for me.