Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly.blonde69 - Hotel between Gloucester & Cheltenham  (Read 1467 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7269111) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline newhere456

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£100 for half-hour (incall)

I noticed some of Kelly’s reviews on here and they grabbed my attention.  For me kissing is an important part of arousal and this is an area that other reviewers have commented that Kelly excels at, it makes for a more natural and overall pleasurable experience.  Add to that she looks HOT as f**k so I was happy when I noticed she was in town while a window of opportunity was there.

Comms:  All handled by text message, nice and friendly and before long we had set a time/date.  On the morning of the punt I sent a confirmation text,  but Kelly responded and was very apologetic for she had to go back home and would not be available.  She asked if we could do the next day, this worked for me so we rescheduled.  As soon as I arrived I texted and the hotel room number was provided.

Location:  A hotel on the way into Cheltenham, easy to find, easy to park (3hrs free).  The rooms were well appointed and the bed was comfortable.  Walked straight pass reception and on towards the lifts, pretty easy to navigate my way to the room without any bother.

Looks:  Kelly opened the door and I was greeted with a kiss.  She was dressed in a sexy outfit with a huge smile and looked stunning.  There are not many photos on her profile, but I think they are pretty accurate.  I’d say she looks better in the flesh, age about right I’d say and well proportioned. 

Attitude:  Friendly throughout.  Fluent English, she can also hold a good conversation and alluded to a PhD.

Service:  With the initial greeting and paperwork out of the way I was next offered a shower,  I obliged and was handed a clean towel.  A quick freshen up later and I re-entered the room, Kelly had stripped off a bit more and we started kissing,  light at first and then getting more passionate with plenty of tongue action.  As it was a half-hour meet, we got onto the bed and started some very pleasant oral.  I suggested 69, which I think Kelly enjoyed too.  Condom on and into missionary, again with some nice kissing and eye contact.  She had a really nice technique of moving me in towards her deeply, maintaining eye contact and this continued for a while.  I contemplated some other positions but was having so much fun in missionary I didn’t really want to stop.  It wasn’t long before I came in the bag.  After a clean up Kelly led down next to me on the bed and we had a nice cuddle and chat.   Her talents are certainly not limited to between the sheets, she has a good head on her.   After a few mins her alarm went off.  I was offered a shower but just had a quick rinse and mouth wash.  A quick check that I had everything and I was off on my happy way.

Conclusion:  This was one of my more memorable and enjoyable punts, I’ll be looking up Kelly again when she is next in town.  One thing I should mention is that from the moment the door was opened there was a very strong smell of perfume.   Whilst this was certainly not objectionable (Chanel if I am not mistaken), but it meant I had to go into cover-up protocol on steroids the moment I got home (about an hour before my wife was scheduled to arrive).

Would I return?:  Yes, I always book half an hour the first time I meet a new SP but will probably opt for an hour next time.

Online pythondan

Good detailed review - I may see her on her next visit to Nam

Offline Spacecowb0y

How are her breasts holding up. Perky or sagging ?

Offline Cheltclient

Good detailed review - I may see her on her next visit to Nam

Me too :)