Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1sexymisulka1 - Bristol (tourer)  (Read 1677 times)

17 review(s) for 1sexymisulka1 (14 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline B4bcock

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was my second meeting with Michelle and was very similar both in content and quality to our previous encounter.

COMMS
She only makes same day bookings, so I made a morning call to arrange, after which it was all text.  No problems.

Modern apartment near Cabot Circus.  Large, clean and tidy.

COST
£80 / 30 minutes.

APPEARANCE
AW profile face pics are accurate, but she wore less makeup.  Her figure is fuller than in the pics and she was a bit bigger than when we first met, but, thankfully, not too flabby.  She readily admitted to raiding the lockdown larder during the pandemic.  She is quite tall and full breasted.  Her English is excellent and she is very friendly and chatty with a ready laugh.

THE MEETING
I entered her apartment via the magic door and was greeted with a warm smile and kiss.  We went through to the bedroom and, after making payment and a quick catch up chat, I took a shower.  On returning, I was met by Michelle wearing black bra and pants and we went straight into standing kissing and mutual caressing.  DFK was freely given throughout the meeting.  She turned her back to me and nestled in as I unclasped and removed her bra before cupping her breasts in both hands.  She turned back and dropped to her knees to give some good OWO, her hands holding my legs whilst she delivered some good deep action, almost DT but not quite.   After a few minutes, I helped her up and we moved on to the bed where there was some more kissing before I slid down to give some RO to a clean, fresh tasting pussy.  This was accompanied by soft moans from Michelle – fake, but not annoyingly so.  I went back up for some more kissing, then Michelle put the condom on using her mouth.  I asked for doggy and enjoyed the view of her ample arse as I slipped in and out with a gentle rhythm before requesting she turn over for a mish finish, again accompanied by plenty of DFK and mutual stroking.  She gave me a thorough, gentle clean up with wipes and I took another shower.  We had a chat as I dressed and she told me she will probably be giving up soon as she has almost achieved what she was aiming for (she didn’t elaborate as to what that was).  We parted with a kiss and I left with a warm, contented glow.

SUMMARY
A great 30 minutes with a lady who delivers a good service with warmth and a smile.  If she does retire I will certainly miss seeing her.