Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Nikki Bournemouth  (Read 2270 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6046583) (31 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Leonardo Da Vinci

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was in Bournemouth recently and had time to spare before my meeting so thought I would sample the local Hampshire fare

A look on the usual sites revealed nothing much to write home about. Noted this lady had nil AW feedback but seemed genuine regarding her previous profile so I decided to try her out. (I note she has had recent good feedback on this site in her travels since my seeing her in Bournemouth)

Comms were ok, did not answer phone but replied quickly to texts. Agreed one hour kissing, light fingering and CIM if I wanted. Fee £120

Residence was a block of flats not far from the sea front. Big car park five minutes walk away up steps next to big hotel

Was let into her flat which was clean and tidy by an attractive and tiny size Chinese, went to kiss her cheek but she was not having any of that. My God she looked miserable as sin. Asked her what the problem was and she replied that she was having a bad day although she did not elaborate on it. I asked her if she wanted to carry on and she said yes, so I told her to cheer up or I would make a hasty exit.

Offered me a drink while I freshened up in the bathroom.

Back to the bedroom where we both stripped, her revealing nice size 6-8 body with 34B titties, big organ stop nipples and trimmed muff. Has a massive partially finished tattoo around waist stomach area, not nice.

Gave me an ok oily massage with no ballswipes but gave it some rubbing her titties over my back at the end of the massage.

Told me to turn over then used about half a dozen wet wipes on my now hard cock even though she was aware I had freshened up

Started noshing on me with some nice strokes and taking most of my mast into her mouth.

Asked her for the jonny which she fitted and asked her to lie down. Went to kiss but she was not having any of it turning away. OK then.

Gave it to her in the usual positions, did not want cowgirl though, just going through the motions really, all very perfunctory and vanilla. When I had her in doggy felt the sap starting to rise so I stopped and asked her to take off the rubber and finish me in her mouth

Removed the jonny and after a minute or two I emptied my balls into her mouth, and to her credit kept on sucking till I was done.

I had ten minutes left but had no real desire to stay longer

A just ok punt. Maybe better on a day when she has not got the miseries, and as previously stated now has notched up some good feedback on this site. She gets a just about positive for the well executed blow job. Nowt else really.

We said our goodbyes and I disappeared into the cool but sunny Bournemouth afternoon

« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 05:20:24 pm by Leonardo Da Vinci »

Offline patdavies

Saw her twice when she was here you must have caught her on a bad day both time i saw her she was chirpy and we had a nice chat and she was so willing to please she said she is coming back in the summer maybe try again when she is back

Offline GoldenB

I saw her in Southampton at beginning of year (review posted) and your experience appears nothing like mine - it does sound as if you caught her on a bad day unfortunately...

Offline norwichfunseeker

Inclined to agree, she seemed very keen to please with my visit, albeit slightly submissive, certainly not grumpy.

Offline Leonardo Da Vinci

It appears I did catch her on an off day after all as your replies confirm. Thanks for letting me know