Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexi sexy666 xxx -Bristol - Scammer  (Read 2244 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5108724) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6281888) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline MK3

Made a last minute decision at 11pm Saturday night, quick flick through AW and messaged a few with profiles with green lights on. Lexi replied and her profile seemed genuine, I'm so disappointed in myself for not checking on here because it would have been obvious to avoid.

Sent a text requesting outcall, she replied stating which services she offered and asked for deposit. I said I'd get her a taxi but she told me she had a driver, sent bank details across and I transfered her the £40 she asked for.

Annoying thing is she said she was setting off soon and would be with me before 1am.. Losing £40 was a bummer but sitting around for over an hour twiddling your fingers for nothing was worse  :lol:

Profile:   External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 08:28:06 am by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If you meant this to be a negative just say and someone will change it for you. The request must come from you though.

Offline rudolph hucker

Made a last minute decision at 11pm Saturday night, quick flick through AW and messaged a few with profiles with green lights on. Lexi replied and her profile seemed genuine, I'm so disappointed in myself for not checking on here because it would have been obvious to avoid.

Sent a text requesting outcall, she replied stating which services she offered and asked for deposit. I said I'd get her a taxi but she told me she had a driver, sent bank details across and I transfered her the £40 she asked for.

Annoying thing is she said she was setting off soon and would be with me before 1am.. Losing £40 was a bummer but sitting around for over an hour twiddling your fingers for nothing was worse  :lol:

Another newbie throwing their hard earned at scamming pro$$ies. Shame they have to learn the hard way

Offline MK3

Sorry, yes my mistake this review is supposed to be negative! If someone could change that would be great

Offline MK3

To top it off she sent a whatsapp last night asking if anyone wanted to vuy a package of her filthy content for £10.. I asked her to take it off the £40 she already shafted me for, blocked me straight after  :lol:

Offline Fuzzyduck

To top it off she sent a whatsapp last night asking if anyone wanted to vuy a package of her filthy content for £10.. I asked her to take it off the £40 she already shafted me for, blocked me straight after  :lol:

A hard lesson learnt but at least you won't do it again. The golden rules:

1. Don't pay deposits
2. Check reviews on AW
3, Don't pay deposits

Thanks for sharing.

Offline alabama1

You would really rather loose £40 rather than sit around for an hour twiddling your fingers  :unknown:

Offline joninbristol

Looks like this is becoming a habit for "Lexi sexy666", or Chantelle666 (obviously she thinks she's a little devil...), as she called herself back in January, when she pulled exactly the same piece of thieving over in Hammersmith, using the same mobile number:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=293407.msg3058532#msg3058532

There is also another thread about her here, this time in Humberside, which makes "interesting" reading:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295140.msg3080162#msg3080162

For anyone new to the site:

If you look at a service provider's URL on the AW site, you'll see:
External Link/Members Only5108724

1. Double click in your AW URL on the ID number - the 5108724 highlighted above. Or just memorise it.
2. In another tab, open UKPunting.
3. Paste the SPs ID number, 5108724, into the search box, top right.
4. Click on the search button, and see what experiences others have had with her on here.

Highlighting this for all newbies, as if you'd done the same, you'd have found she'd done this before, for exactly the same amount and at a similar time in the morning, and saved yourself £40.

Sorry to hear she scammed you MK3, but as others have said, NEVER, EVER pay an SP a deposit. Lesson #1.
There are too many out there to do it, and the ones that do are often not going to turn up, as has been reported here too many times to mention.
Lesson learned, but at least it wasn't for the full amount.

Thank you for telling us about her and warning the rest of the community, it's not easy to admit you've been scammed. :hi:

« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 11:06:45 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Southwestborder

She looks like she has a drug problem or eating disorder anyway very skinny and not in a nice way