Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Martine - Taunton  (Read 7800 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6007433) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for star-lupine (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JR99

Took a drive down the M5 to see Martine, there being nothing on offer locally.

Review: Pretty Good and worth the drive

Comms: All done via texts and the booking was for half an hour that morning. Comms were good.
Availability: No probs, her green light was on, on AW. Less than 2 hours from initial call to walking through her door.
Location: 5 mins from J25, but allow for more. her flat I’d guess
Parking: I parked a few streets away and walked. For one thing the main road near her is permanently blocked off, and so impossible to drive into from the end nearest the M5, and I had no sat nav so couldn’t quickly find the other way into it.
Booking: half hour/£100
Value For Money: Not the best (£180 an hour!), but these are hard times
Service: A quick shower beforehand, then massage offered but not taken up on. Initial groping and fingering, RO with lots of wanking on me, by her, lots of ball tickling, Reverse cowgirl covered, cowgirl to finish coming inside her. Martine seemed to be very responsive in her pussy department, with nice tightening that supported her claim to be coming. Did she, or didn’t she ? Always hard to say, but I certainly did then. Quick shower and a chat afterwards and I was away after 45 minutes.
Like Photos: Martine is very much like her photos and her face is nicely pretty when you see her in the flesh. Claimed age seems about right.
Looks: Physically Martine is a very natural MILF, quite soft without running to fat. Lipstick and lingerie. Small tits, trimmed and a little bit stubbly pussy, tasted pleasant. Martine has an engaging personality which adds to her attractiveness.
Pros: All good, she fucks well.
Cons: Maybe OWO would have been nice, and on the menu if I had asked (or booked longer?)
Contact Info: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Overall: I enjoyed seeing and shagging Martine. If I go back, which I may do, I think I’d go for an hour and ask for a few more things up front.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline anonymouse72

Nice to know she still delivers a good service. Saw her a couple of times at Susannahs outside Taunton. She seems to have lost a fair bit of weight and her figure looks great. Her old profile number is below for indexing old reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Offline bristolian31

I had a negative experience with her, see my comment history for more info, can't review because it was a while ago, when she was advertising as Star Lupine.
Banned reason: Troll posting derogatory comments about the disabled.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DarknessFalls

How big is her bum nowadays? Saw her a couple of years ago (too long ago to review) and that was far & away my favourite feature of hers. She looks like she’s lost so much weight now by comparison.

Offline JR99

How big is her bum nowadays? Saw her a couple of years ago (too long ago to review) and that was far & away my favourite feature of hers. She looks like she’s lost so much weight now by comparison.

She does not have what I'd call a big bum. Just about right, in my book.

Offline rudolph hucker

She does not have what I'd call a big bum. Just about right, in my book.

And defo no DFK JJ?

Offline anon1989

She has just raised her 30min rate from £100 to £150  :dash:

She was top of my HL but not at that price. !

Offline JR99

She has just raised her 30min rate from £100 to £150  :dash:

She was top of my HL but not at that price. !
:lol:
She is not worth that amount, not by any means, just a little too old and a little too past-firm, and a little too limited in her service. I guess there must be a shortage of good working girls round there. It is all academic for me, as she won't see me again because she rumbled that I posted this review as I did it too soon after seeing her.

Offline lewis666

:lol:
She is not worth that amount, not by any means, just a little too old and a little too past-firm, and a little too limited in her service. I guess there must be a shortage of good working girls round there. It is all academic for me, as she won't see me again because she rumbled that I posted this review as I did it too soon after seeing her.

I think that is the driver in that around the local area you can get a rotational Latino/Spanish or Romanian for half that but will they deliver? failing that most are 40+ so she is likely doing well but I agree eventually the cost outweighs the experience.

Offline anon1989

I think she's out pricing her self. There are a couple Sp in Taunton that have crazy rates. Just head up the M5 and there is a wealth of great options around £100 for half hour

Offline Drcoco

Her rate was £90 hh a few weeks ago and was that when a saw her last year but £150hh no cim or dfk is not for me even at £100 she was more of a one off.

Offline lewis666

I think she's out pricing her self. There are a couple Sp in Taunton that have crazy rates. Just head up the M5 and there is a wealth of great options around £100 for half hour

There are at least a couple offering half hour for £60 and I wouldn’t go near them so not always about the cost but it has become quite hit and miss around that area

Offline Crackpot11

Still advertised as £100 per half hour, which seems ok in these tentative times. Hopefully as a number of factors kick in prices will fall a bit. £140 for 45 mins isn’t a bad option.