Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx Peach xx - Plymouth  (Read 2408 times)

4 review(s) for miss_ peach (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Greenbloke

External Link/Members Only

Have been looking at this girls profile for a while.  Maybe I should have been forewarned by some of her negative reviews and the fact that her feedback on AW was blocked for a while.

Anyway  over a period of two days some fairly amicable and prompt messages were exchanged via AW email and text and a booking was arranged for 07:30 this morning. She seemed concerned that I would let her down and not turn up, so phoned for a chat and to reassure her. I arrived in her street pretty much bang on time and phoned her (usual protocol) but her phone was off. Tried 4 or 5 times more over the next 20 mins along with some texts - nothing. Decided it was a lost cause and went to work. Later the same morning got a text saying "Oops, fell asleep". No apology or anything.  I won't trying again as there are much more reliable girls in the area.

Unreliable - avoid!

Offline Gerry1975

Positive 
Saw her last month place was a bit of a tip  and really messy  looked her age and seemed to have just woke up 13:15 but paid the dosh  and had a good time great BJ  then 69  on with the plastic nice wet pussy going hammer and tongs  asked for anal "Oooh yes please" slipped it in she enjoys it  weere can I cum ?? "I'll take it in my mouth if you want!" Done.. sucked it all..Not the bset Location, shes not looking her best But does what it says on the profile so  :thumbsup: 
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 12:38:35 pm by Gerry1975 »

Offline JR99

Done.. sucked it all..Not the bset Location, shes not looking her best But does what it says on the profile so  :thumbsup:
I had the pleasure of Miss Peach back in 2019 and can echo this, but will say that she was one of the most enthusiastic WGs I ever had. Let/wanted me [to] do everything. The only downside was she sent me a text after saying I had underpaid her by £20, which I hadn't. Maybe she thought I ought to pay extra for shagging her arse, but she never mentioned it to me!  :unknown:

Offline spw199

Now using the name 'miss jelly legs'.  I agree with GreenBloke and Gerry especially about her reliability. There is none she is totally unpredicable.

Offline AVFC1982

Ive seen her for a blow and go. She’s actually a nice girl.  Disorganised for sure. Average service really but she’s English polite and for Plymouth there are much worse.

Offline Mr_Pink

If this is the lady I seen years ago Miss Peach, she used very filtered photos but took it like a pro! But she is scatty and got proper cherpy on here about my review, then she got banned. I wouldn't go back rate her 2/10.