Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie_xxx of Bristol  (Read 1826 times)

1 review(s) for Natalie_xxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rudolph hucker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just to confuse things I went to see a different Natalie from the one at the centre of our recent interest earlier today.
Date: 28.01.14
Time: 14:00
Venue: BS2 St Phillips, off Midland Road
£: 70 - half hour

A very quiet and discrete block of newish flats. Buzzer entry from a side street.
Natalie is a young, giggly Pole, size 6, 5'3". Good communication throughout the booking process.
Met at the door by Natalie wearing a very fetching pink lingerie set, greeted with a lingering DFK and lead into the clean and tidy bedroom. (Shower on offer if required).
After disrobing and paying up, we engaged in a long session of DFK and wandering handwork while she wanked me to life. Natalie has sweet, pouty lips, just right for snogging which she does with zeal.
She slowly stripped off to reveal a very nice slim, lithe body, shaved pussy and perky tits.
As she lay before me I gave her breasts some attention which set her nipples upwards then went down on her for some prolonged oral on her smooth, big lipped pussy.
On with the rubber and missionary fuck, during which she made all the right noises.
Cleaned up, dressed while we chatted a bit.
Very nice girl, good service, all in all, happy Rudolph.

Happy hunting.

Offline UltrasForLife

Top notch girl IMO.  Saw her on a previous visit and gave her a headache for her fake pics (feleted profile)  but now with real ones I can see shes doing well with the amount of positive feedback on AW. Well worth it for anyone that hasnt seen her before.  :hi:

Btw no face pics here but for me her looks are a bit better than the other Natalie and def bigger boobs - personal opinion.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 04:08:40 pm by UltrasForLife »

Offline ciscoxxx69

Just to confuse things I went to see a different Natalie from the one at the centre of our recent interest earlier today.
Date: 28.01.14
Time: 14:00
Venue: BS2 St Phillips, off Midland Road
£: 70 - half hour

A very quiet and discrete block of newish flats. Buzzer entry from a side street.
Natalie is a young, giggly Pole, size 6, 5'3". Good communication throughout the booking process.
Met at the door by Natalie wearing a very fetching pink lingerie set, greeted with a lingering DFK and lead into the clean and tidy bedroom. (Shower on offer if required).
After disrobing and paying up, we engaged in a long session of DFK and wandering handwork while she wanked me to life. Natalie has sweet, pouty lips, just right for snogging which she does with zeal.
She slowly stripped off to reveal a very nice slim, lithe body, shaved pussy and perky tits.
As she lay before me I gave her breasts some attention which set her nipples upwards then went down on her for some prolonged oral on her smooth, big lipped pussy.
On with the rubber and missionary fuck, during which she made all the right noises.
Cleaned up, dressed while we chatted a bit.
Very nice girl, good service, all in all, happy Rudolph.

Happy hunting.

she looks nice  :P   ...I am not surprised you are a Happy Rudolph  ;)

shame she's not cumming to Reading  :(  - according to her Blog she's going everywhere else....inc Hamburg! :drinks:

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

Yes she is sweet, I saw her last year when she was working in Bristol with the wonderful Kathy  :rose:

Terry  :timeout

Offline UltrasForLife

So face is good?
Id give it 6-7/10. Nice and clean but a bit too round-ish to be near the 10/10. Def good though,  for me it's slightly better than the other natalie.

Offline TerryTibbs

Id give it 6-7/10. Nice and clean but a bit too round-ish to be near the 10/10. Def good though,  for me it's slightly better than the other natalie.

For me its the other way round.

I would give the NEW Natalie 8/10 for face.

and the OLD Natalie 7/10 for face

Terry  :timeout