Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo BJ Queen , Gloucester  (Read 876 times)

2 review(s) for Cleo BJ Queen (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ZigZac

My first review , sorry if my english is not good enough   :)
Comms :

Text to her and she gave me address, when i arrived i called her and she told me flat number

Near tesco , block of flats , easy to park

Appearance:

Girl from the pictures , very pretty with beautiful eyes and great body. She told me she comes from Brazil, she didn't speak english and comunication with her was difficult . She speaks spanish .On her profile is Italian  :unknown:

Action:

First she charged extra money for everything BJ ,massage etc.. That was first bad signal for me to go back.
She stripped me and starded  BJ gently but too short. I don't think so, she's BJ Queen  :)  After that  doggy (nice view from back  :rolleyes:) ,some misionary and back on doggy ,all the time she rushed me , it was very annoying and she finnished by hand . I asked her about massage .It was 3min. pat.  :(  I was very disapointed. I was there about 40 min. paid like for 1and half hrs   :dash: At the end she  gave me a sweet kiss for goodbye. Nice girl ,but not made for this job ,or maybe just me had bad experience with her.
External Link/Members Only

vw

Thanks for the review, useful stuff though was on my maybe list not anymore. 

Best not to include street names on the reviews as per the rules.  Will let admin know to take it off
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 04:43:53 pm by vw »

Bootleg

Thanks for the review and sorry that it was not great. For girls with low feedback like this it is better to book 30 minutes and then extend if you are having a good time.

Asking for more money for things that are on her profile is an instant negative. I appreciate the review - she is crossed off my "possibles" list.