Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MsStevie - Edinburgh  (Read 1516 times)

1 review(s) for MistressJulie1 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline tiger

Might physically appeal to some but not with the attitude she has on Comms and site

🐅 does a quick review..

External Link/Members Only

Saw this one some months ago was called Lucy something back then near Lothian road..

Missed posting it back then - was not that bad that I was rushing to review..but she again popped up in search so might as well put a quick review..

120 GBP for  hour
Looks
5/10 I would figure late 30's add at least 10 years to 29 she states (-ve), I myself is no spring chicken so didn't mind that much..would have been good looking once.. still ok but smoking and age taking a toll.. good fake boobs.. short, ok body with slightly flabby stomach

Service: 5/10
 Kissing ok, better then average blowjob  she did go deep a few times..very tight pussy, not much to say about other then that .. went two rounds with a massage in between which was ok.. one major -ve was amount of time she wasted a few trips out of room and going away after round 2 while I was getting dressed.. seems her heart is not in it and shows in attitude and service..

Personality: 5/10
Has an attitude probably hates men.. I have read about Scottish Karen and I thought this one is probably going to end up like her if she continues on this path..

So not for me and at that price there is better talent out there. And she needs to sort out her attitude.. in the room she was ok but on text and her page..she needs to work on that..

Offline BaronVonProdger

Her profile is an absolute diatribe, a definite man hater. No one reads that then wants to book her afterward, almost as bad as Miss Alex's profile.  :manhater:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 07:07:36 pm by BaronVonProdger »

Offline TKovac

Just spotted the verification pic. Wouldn't touch that with a barge pole. Far too much fags and sun jeeze
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac