Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kittykat1995 / Adultwork / Aberdeen  (Read 1065 times)

10 review(s) for kittykat1995 (7 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bluetable

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phone number at time of meeting 07387160187.

Saw her yesterday for an hour.  £120 for the hour.

My review mirrors Coourtney1's pretty closely, but I'm putting it a positive, even with caveats.  Not an easy decision, flip flopped on it, but think it was positive overall.  If you know what you'll get going in and set your expectations you'll enjoy it.

Communications smooth with texts first then moving to a qucik call to confirm.  All done quickly and efficiently.

As previous review - Copthorne Hotel, same room I'd guess, very hot and couldn't turn down, sapped my strength and stamina a little.

Kitty herself is a beautfiul girl, very attractive and well-kept, curvy (large 12/small 14) but in good shape.  Great tits and lots of piercings and tatoos, don't normally go for that but works on her.  Quite bubbly and chatty but a bit loud - talks with a lot of volume, not alwasy a bad thing, but a little too loud for a hotel room I thought.

Services were okay.  Kissing was lips only, no tongue, not very deep.  Covered BJ done with reasonable skill, gives a good titfuck if that's what you're into, did tell me that I couldn't give her a pearl necklace though - whcih brings me to one of the downers - doesn't do facials or A-level.

Her profile is a bit misleading because she doesn't offer a lot of her likes - no filming/photos, no facials, no A, no CIM.  Wouldn't put my dick in her mouth without it being covered.  Disappointd but not entirely surprised - so often that you're promised more than you get.  Should have confimred by text what she really would do!

Anyway, titfuck was cracking, good bit of (very loud) dirty talk, takes instruction quite well.  I think I was a little more confident that Coourtney1 so she might not have been pushing her luck with me like she did with him.  First pop finished inside her in the bag in doggy, let me push her face into the bed as I did it and (at request) told me to empty my bollocks into her tight pussy.

Bit of a sit and chat, glass of water to recover (the heat! oh my god the heat!), then got her to finger herslf for me to get me warmed up for round two.  Back on with a new condom, bit more oral, then more positions - doggy, mish, reverse cowgirl, finally finished inside her a second time in the bag in prone-bone wile groping her tits with one hand.  Didn't mind a good heard squeexze of them as I pumped the second load into her.  Drenched in sweat and lay on top of her for a minute or two to catch my breath.

Up after that for a cool shower, light kiss goodbye, hten out the door.  About 50 minutes total spent, could probably have chatted for the rest if I wanted, but didn't fancy it and wouldn't have managed another pop in 10 min.

Overall a positive but only just. Positive because she's a very pretty girl with a great body - that carried the booking for her - and because she took good insturctions.  Downsides is that she's nto honest about what she offers and exaggerates her services.  A shame!  I'd love to have plastered that face with the first load, because she's so pretty she coaxed a big one out of me.

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phone number at time of meeting 07387160187.

Saw her yesterday for an hour.  £120 for the hour.

My review mirrors Coourtney1's pretty closely, but I'm putting it a positive, even with caveats.  Not an easy decision, flip flopped on it, but think it was positive overall.  If you know what you'll get going in and set your expectations you'll enjoy it.

Communications smooth with texts first then moving to a qucik call to confirm.  All done quickly and efficiently.

As previous review - Copthorne Hotel, same room I'd guess, very hot and couldn't turn down, sapped my strength and stamina a little.

Kitty herself is a beautfiul girl, very attractive and well-kept, curvy (large 12/small 14) but in good shape.  Great tits and lots of piercings and tatoos, don't normally go for that but works on her.  Quite bubbly and chatty but a bit loud - talks with a lot of volume, not alwasy a bad thing, but a little too loud for a hotel room I thought.

Services were okay.  Kissing was lips only, no tongue, not very deep.  Covered BJ done with reasonable skill, gives a good titfuck if that's what you're into, did tell me that I couldn't give her a pearl necklace though - whcih brings me to one of the downers - doesn't do facials or A-level.

Her profile is a bit misleading because she doesn't offer a lot of her likes - no filming/photos, no facials, no A, no CIM.  Wouldn't put my dick in her mouth without it being covered.  Disappointd but not entirely surprised - so often that you're promised more than you get.  Should have confimred by text what she really would do!

Anyway, titfuck was cracking, good bit of (very loud) dirty talk, takes instruction quite well.  I think I was a little more confident that Coourtney1 so she might not have been pushing her luck with me like she did with him.  First pop finished inside her in the bag in doggy, let me push her face into the bed as I did it and (at request) told me to empty my bollocks into her tight pussy.

Bit of a sit and chat, glass of water to recover (the heat! oh my god the heat!), then got her to finger herslf for me to get me warmed up for round two.  Back on with a new condom, bit more oral, then more positions - doggy, mish, reverse cowgirl, finally finished inside her a second time in the bag in prone-bone wile groping her tits with one hand.  Didn't mind a good heard squeexze of them as I pumped the second load into her.  Drenched in sweat and lay on top of her for a minute or two to catch my breath.

Up after that for a cool shower, light kiss goodbye, hten out the door.  About 50 minutes total spent, could probably have chatted for the rest if I wanted, but didn't fancy it and wouldn't have managed another pop in 10 min.

Overall a positive but only just. Positive because she's a very pretty girl with a great body - that carried the booking for her - and because she took good insturctions.  Downsides is that she's nto honest about what she offers and exaggerates her services.  A shame!  I'd love to have plastered that face with the first load, because she's so pretty she coaxed a big one out of me.
I don't see the point in having to mention Coourtney1 twice in your review  :unknown: ..Do your review, based on your experience, and let other punters decide which one they want to go with, or what conclusions they draw from it... :thumbsup:

Offline bluetable

I don't see the point in having to mention Coourtney1 twice in your review  :unknown: ..Do your review, based on your experience, and let other punters decide which one they want to go with, or what conclusions they draw from it... :thumbsup:
Sorry, thought it might be helpful to refer to it just because it was a recent review of hte same girl, wanted to make sure anyone reading it had all the info. I mainly did it because even though we were both disappointed we had different conclusions, wanted people to have a basis for compairson and to know how I'd reach my conclusion.