Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute doll86xxx  (Read 3504 times)

Odd Job

External Link/Members Only

I saw this lady just before Christmas. Pictures accurate. Friendly attractive mature Hungarian girl.

I arrived and as requested she was dressed in just underwear and black hold ups. Handed over the £50 for 30 mins (£40 plus £10 for CIM). Started off with some French kidding while she got me hard then she dropped to her knees and gave me some nice OWO.

We moved into 69 then on with the condom, sec in several positions with lots of kissing before I could feel myself getting close so condom off back into 69 and she sucked me to completion.

A great time and good value for money from a friendly sexy girl. Will return hopefully when she is back working again.

Offline king tarzan

A few months back I spent an hour of gfe with her.
VVGFM

lots of snogging and mango licking her little scud missiles on her muffins were so hard and erect..
Loved her mango juice all over my mouth...
She wanted to get fucked basically real heavy passionate snogging whilst fucking in missionary position!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad you enjoyed OP. Top girl.

Offline Kaluuu276

Did she mention a return some time soon?

Odd Job

I didn't ask. I just noticed she hasn't logged on since the 20th. I'd imagine she will be back shortly as will I. For an hour next time.

Offline The_Don

Did she mention a return some time soon?

She normally spends several weeks out of the UK and then returns, for 2 or 3 weeks.

Offline king tarzan

She normally spends several weeks out of the UK and then returns, for 2 or 3 weeks.

When I saw her she said maybe for good or 1 return ( accomplished ) and bye bye forever from renting her mango out.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The_Don

When I saw her she said maybe for good or 1 return ( accomplished ) and bye bye forever from renting her mango out.

That's the 3rd time, she stated that (to me and others)

But I've punted her many times since!

Online stevenfulton

Is her location anywhere near the tube/rail?

Offline The_Don

Is her location anywhere near the tube/rail?

Its linked in her reviews. And to quote from a punter, that helped me and other (punters/members) many times  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It's about time I got to review Xena after seeing her multiple times over the last 18 months

Shares a flat with Nikki in Wealdstone with easy free parking and a nice quiet location

H12 bus from Stanmore station stops 5 mins walk away

Good DFK, OWO, RO and sex in several positions. More like the loving girlfriend you wished you had

Great VFM with a very friendly girl. As good as it gets

« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 08:20:44 pm by The_Don »

Offline Cunning Punt

Mentioned several times in previous reviews https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=794

Exactly - and you don't have to look far. My review at the top answers all the above questions and more, including expected return date, though with WGs that's always a moveable feast.

Offline The_Don

My review at the top.

That's a good read

I liked this bit:

When I apologised after a pube got stuck in her mouth, her response was: "Do not apologise; you are God".
Rather overstating my status, but it gives you a idea of her keenness to look after her clients.

Offline boardyhell

its almost one of those itches that you have to scratch,it just has to be done
i just wish the scratch did not reside in harrow ,angellorys flat in earls court is empty

punter6969

Anyone has the link for Nikki in Wealdstone?

Offline Kaluuu276

I can confirm to her followers that she is back. :yahoo:

Met her yesterday, full review to follow.