Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya's Massage Hammersmith  (Read 1108 times)

Offline Humblelurker

I wonder if anyone knows what's going on with Maya's Massage Studio in Hammersmith.

The website has shown this "Opening soon..." message and nothing else for a while now.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

You been there and not shared, or just speculating?

Someone on another thread said the place got busted by the council.

Offline stonebow1

Haven't been in YEARS due to the lacklustre service. Attractive girls but a total conveyor belt service.

Wouldn't be surprised if the council were tipped off by a disgruntled customer.

Offline Humblelurker

You been there and not shared, or just speculating?

I haven't been there for a very long time and the woman I saw (scarlet) hasn't been on their schedule for about a year.

I often check the schedule hoping for a hot newcomer. That's how I noticed the website going down.

Guess I should have tried to enjoy before it got shut down.

Imagine being in the middle of a massage when the council knocked on the door.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I haven't been there for a very long time and the woman I saw (scarlet) hasn't been on their schedule for about a year.

I often check the schedule hoping for a hot newcomer. That's how I noticed the website going down.

Guess I should have tried to enjoy before it got shut down.

Imagine being in the middle of a massage when the council knocked on the door.

Yeah, thanks for sharing.

Offline rods_n_cones

The web site is back up and Maya’s is back open. Has anyone been there? The site says they are 100% legit but perhaps that has always been there.

Online Jonestown

The web site is back up and Maya’s is back open. Has anyone been there? The site says they are 100% legit but perhaps that has always been there.

if you put Maya Hammersmith in the search box there are dozens of reviews

Offline rods_n_cones

The reviews are all from 2021 or before and the original poster indicated that the website said that the place was opening soon. I took that to mean it might be under new management.

Online Jonestown

A leopard doesn't change its spots, not once it gets used to the money.

Offline GingerNuts

A leopard doesn't change its spots, not once it gets used to the money.

rods_n_cones was speculating it might be a different leopard now.

Online Jonestown

rods_n_cones was speculating it might be a different leopard now.

on reflection he may be right, the rates and therapist sections of the webpage are blank and there is a conflict in weekend opening, only one way to find out I guess.

Offline rods_n_cones

I guess another addition to my TOFTT list.

Offline stonebow1

Maya has been around for ages so everybody knows the score with them.

I anticipate it'll operate more like a TCM now rather than a flagrant B2B provider where everything is included in the price.

Offline stonebow1

They openly advertised B2B type massages before so the 'no sexual services' is definitely a new edition. Clearly they got in trouble somewhere/somehow.