Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork emails not working  (Read 614 times)

Offline madeinwales56

I am trying to arrange a punt or two for next week. I logged on to my hot list on adultwork and identified a couple of lucky ladies to enjoy my charm, wit, repartee and a face full of Welsh spunk. I wanted to email them to check a few details, possibility of a threesome and stuff like that. I hit the "send an email" button on a couple of profiles only to get a dialogue box up to say "you need to be logged on to send emails". I am fucking logged on because I am looking at my fucking hot list.
Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?
Many thanks.
MIW

Offline anyfucker

probably not much help to you but i just logged on and sent an email.
you could try the old trick of logging out closing your browser then doing it again.

Offline madeinwales56

probably not much help to you but i just logged on and sent an email.
you could try the old trick of logging out closing your browser then doing it again.

Cheers anyfucker (feels strange typing that!). Anyway you prove that the aw email is working. I did take you advice to log out and closed browser and logged back in again. Still no joy. Dialogue box actually says "You are not logged in". Not strictly accurate as the login button at the top of the page actually reads logout! Getting a little pissed off now ...

Offline hockogrockle

I am trying to arrange a punt or two for next week. I logged on to my hot list on adultwork and identified a couple of lucky ladies to enjoy my charm, wit, repartee and a face full of Welsh spunk. I wanted to email them to check a few details, possibility of a threesome and stuff like that. I hit the "send an email" button on a couple of profiles only to get a dialogue box up to say "you need to be logged on to send emails". I am fucking logged on because I am looking at my fucking hot list.
Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?
Many thanks.
MIW
Yes. I get this problem from time to time. I also sometimes get logged out automatically with indecent haste by the Adultwork server. I suspect it may have something to do with the fact that I'm using a proxy server. But why that should be a problem I'm not IT literate enough to know. It doesn't happen on this site, for instance.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Just a thought...
It could be the case that when you started to write the email, you were still within their time limit, and by the time you finished typing the email, your time limit had expired and you had automatically been logged off.

If it takes you a while to write emails, PMs etc, then best to write them in a word doc or text file first. Once finished then copy and post them into the PM or the post on this forum, and hit the send button. If it fails, at least you have a copy of what you have just typed, so could try again. If successfuly sent, ensure the word file is deleted completely.

Another alternative is to add on a program such as "Reload Every":

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42457.0

Offline madeinwales56

Just a thought...
It could be the case that when you started to write the email, you were still within their time limit, and by the time you finished typing the email, your time limit had expired and you had automatically been logged off.

If it takes you a while to write emails, PMs etc, then best to write them in a word doc or text file first. Once finished then copy and post them into the PM or the post on this forum, and hit the send button. If it fails, at least you have a copy of what you have just typed, so could try again. If successfuly sent, ensure the word file is deleted completely.

Another alternative is to add on a program such as "Reload Every":

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42457.0

Thanks Cooltiger. I did think of that but I mostly use my phone to access aw & UKP. I did manage to send my emails eventually last night but I am experiencing the same thing today. Very infuriating ...