Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MiddleEastern Babe Exeter  (Read 3200 times)

Bigboy69

I too would like some info on this girl as she looks hot as does her duo partner ! Come on guys someone must have seen her ?

Offline johnyt

I had a go when she was on tour a couple of years ago. Actually the best overall experience I ever had. Shes quite pretty slim but not super skinny body. Good kisser, very good. Many either don't or have concrete lips so was a nice to see some one who puts the effort in. Very good in the sack also, I didn't do anything unconventional but thats just me. Gave OWO which again was amazing. Would defiantly see again if she wasn't miles away.

Offline Jamesthegreat78

Well I saw her with her friend, together they refer to themselves as 'the perfect duo'. Her redhead friend is more to my taste personally. This one is half Romanian and half Russian with a 100% really annoying voice that failed with its attempted seductiveness in my opinion. Her figure is nice and her face is ok, but not great. Her tummy is her least attractive feature, bit baggy with stretch lines. She's a keen kisser for sure and her diminutive figure makes her quite good fun to manoeuvre around! But for me, I wasn't that attracted to her. That said, she rode me with great enthusiasm whilst her friend sat on my face. Fair to say I unloaded quite heavily as a result! There are better looking girls out there who I've enjoyed time with much more. She was also pretty keen to get me gone after that first pop.

Offline JimmySW

Well I saw her with her friend, together they refer to themselves as 'the perfect duo'. Her redhead friend is more to my taste personally. This one is half Romanian and half Russian with a 100% really annoying voice that failed with its attempted seductiveness in my opinion. Her figure is nice and her face is ok, but not great. Her tummy is her least attractive feature, bit baggy with stretch lines. She's a keen kisser for sure and her diminutive figure makes her quite good fun to manoeuvre around! But for me, I wasn't that attracted to her. That said, she rode me with great enthusiasm whilst her friend sat on my face. Fair to say I unloaded quite heavily as a result! There are better looking girls out there who I've enjoyed time with much more. She was also pretty keen to get me gone after that first pop.

Do you have a link for the red head?

Thanks!

spkmstr48

JV547845

So she says on the Profile.  She told James half Romanian half Russian.  I'd have thought she's at least half Romanian.

spkmstr48

So she says on the Profile.  She told James half Romanian half Russian.  I'd have thought she's at least half Romanian.

Done Romanian and at least 3 Russians so probably give her a miss, for now.

Offline Jamesthegreat78

It's the Middle eastern one that claims to be some sort of Princess of Persia. The Redhead (link above is correct) is Spanish as attested to in her profile text even though nationality suggests Bulgarian now. She's from Madrid apparently. Aside from a slightly large nose and in need of a little bit of dental work, she's got a lovely figure if you're into slim girls. The trouble with them both is that they don't really make you feel all that excited about the whole thing; sure it's great to fuck two girls at once but I've felt much more excited with others in the area.

spkmstr48

It's the Middle eastern one that claims to be some sort of Princess of Persia. The Redhead (link above is correct) is Spanish as attested to in her profile text even though nationality suggests Bulgarian now. She's from Madrid apparently. Aside from a slightly large nose and in need of a little bit of dental work, she's got a lovely figure if you're into slim girls. The trouble with them both is that they don't really make you feel all that excited about the whole thing; sure it's great to fuck two girls at once but I've felt much more excited with others in the area.

So they are both Romanian then.

Offline Jamesthegreat78

No, the red head is definitely Spanish.

spkmstr48

Offline Roth

See she's offering an overnighter for £400.  :unknown: I'm not usually a fan of overnighters but could be tempted though not on a first punt with her mind.  :thumbsup: :lol:

JV547845

To be fair to her she's spelled out quite clearly what's on offer.  But to me it sounds like a very realistic GFE verging on the wife experience, not shagging all night long. 

It's your cash, but I'd bet my own money on you be being better off saving £100 and seeing Miss Opium for two hours, or her and another gold standard girl for an hour each.

Or going to Berlin for the weekend.

Belisknor

Have been tempted to see middle eastern babe for sometime now but something has always put me off, glad I trusted my instincts on this one judging by the comments of this thread, thanks guys another prime example of how useful this site is in comparison to the bull shit you read on adult work !!!

Offline JimmySW

Offline RK80

First time poster, long time forum reader. I usually do a bit of research on here first before choosing my punts so was a bit wary after reading this thread. However I felt compelled to reply and say Samy (AKA MiddleEasternBabe) is a real find, petite with a hot little body, enthusiastic and above all, utterly lovely. French kissing, OWO and a general GFE are all on offer with no extra charge.

Had some bad experiences with girls clock watching, being rude or in some cases just horrifically bad, Samy on the other hand seems genuinely interested...in fact I had to remind her the time had lapsed as I needed to get a train!

Just felt the need to reply to this because she is a real find especially in Exeter which has a bleak selection at the best of times. Not back in Devon till the new year now but will hopefully look her up again then.

Offline Roth

First time poster, long time forum reader. I usually do a bit of research on here first before choosing my punts so was a bit wary after reading this thread. However I felt compelled to reply and say Samy (AKA MiddleEasternBabe) is a real find, petite with a hot little body, enthusiastic and above all, utterly lovely. French kissing, OWO and a general GFE are all on offer with no extra charge.

Had some bad experiences with girls clock watching, being rude or in some cases just horrifically bad, Samy on the other hand seems genuinely interested...in fact I had to remind her the time had lapsed as I needed to get a train!

Just felt the need to reply to this because she is a real find especially in Exeter which has a bleak selection at the best of times. Not back in Devon till the new year now but will hopefully look her up again then.

Interesting first post. :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 04:22:04 pm by Roth »

Offline RK80

Well, I felt I should probably start contributing on here rather than just using the intel for my own benefit! :)

vw

Well, I felt I should probably start contributing on here rather than just using the intel for my own benefit! :)
Good to hear !   Team SW  :drinks:

Offline Roth

Great.  :thumbsup: Welcome.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline RK80

I'm based in London but in Devon a fair bit, so will ensure I do a proper review next time! Thanks for the welcome! :drinks:

ianpowder

She is a lovely, lovely lady. A fantastic fuck.

Been twice and each time the same. Great french kisser and really into the sex.

Great pussy to lick as well.