Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bait and Switch: MARTA VELASQUEZ, Hither Green  (Read 1990 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5516511) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline shelby69

External Link/Members Only

I had a feeling it was too good to be true. Look at the stunning pictures and price and I should have listened to my gut feelings. Nonetheless made the call and some lady with decent English and a polite tone booked me in.

Found the address ( somewhere in Hiter Green area) knocked on the door. So far so good. 

Door opens. Standard hiding behind the door situation.  Step in and first thing I notice - why is it so dark in here when it is bright and sunny outside.

Turn around to see her and even in the darkness I realise that this is clearly not the person on the pictures. At least 4 dress sizes bigger and bloody ugly.  Ask a single question " Do you speak any English?"

She opens her mouth and barely speaks a word. 

I turn around open the door and just walk out.  Not a single word more said from me

I know a trap when you see one

Avoid like the plague!

Offline Jerk Chicken

Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Londonpunter30

Another fake verified profile.  AW is getting worse.  You should report the profile

Offline last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only

I had a feeling it was too good to be true. Look at the stunning pictures and price and I should have listened to my gut feelings. Nonetheless made the call and some lady with decent English and a polite tone booked me in.

Found the address ( somewhere in Hiter Green area) knocked on the door. So far so good. 

Door opens. Standard hiding behind the door situation.  Step in and first thing I notice - why is it so dark in here when it is bright and sunny outside.

Turn around to see her and even in the darkness I realise that this is clearly not the person on the pictures. At least 4 dress sizes bigger and bloody ugly.  Ask a single question " Do you speak any English?"

She opens her mouth and barely speaks a word. 

I turn around open the door and just walk out.  Not a single word more said from me

I know a trap when you see one

Avoid like the plague!

did she have a big ass?

Online scutty brown

FFS learn to use image search............

five minutes would have told you the profile image is stolen from a private instagram account belonging to a Lily Adrienne

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Londonpunter30

Shame AW don’t employ image search on profiles.  Tech they could easily implement

Offline oversexed

did she have a big ass?

Logan, you are funny with this question.

OP: ugly-looking
Doesnt matter

OP: bad english
Doesnt matter

OP: Bait and switch
Doesnt matter

Logan: Did she have a big ass?
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline last_days_of_logan

Logan, you are funny with this question.

OP: ugly-looking
Doesnt matter

OP: bad english
Doesnt matter

OP: Bait and switch
Doesnt matter

Logan: Did she have a big ass?
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Offline Jerk Chicken

Shame AW don’t employ image search on profiles.  Tech they could easily implement

Why would they ? .... do they care about B&S, stolen pics?
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Londonpunter30

Why would they ? .... do they care about B&S, stolen pics?

If you can’t trust the platform. Why put money through the credit system and if the problem gets worse advertisers will move to something else

Offline smiths

If you can’t trust the platform. Why put money through the credit system and if the problem gets worse advertisers will move to something else

I have been reading advertisers will move somewhere else for at least 10 years. ALL A/W care about is making as much money as they can, as long as that continues they couldn't give a shit about having liars and worse on their site. That's from years of using it to locate WGs with displayed phone numbers, I have never and wont be paying A/W a penny in credits.