Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: inkerbell1 - Daylight Robbery Outcall  (Read 9249 times)

2 review(s) for inkerbell1 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
1 review(s) for Amayababy777 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5454197) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline greenlanman

Leaving this review after seeing Peterbry leave his recent review of this SP.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=245300.0

Meaning to do it for a while never got round to it. But wanted to reiterate that she clearly does this a lot and to avoid her like the plague.

She did similar to me. She bid on a RB of mine in November. She wasn’t the only one and ended up arranging for Wednesday instead of Sunday.

Tuesday morning I text her to say can’t do tomorrow can we do it tonight?

She replies says yeah we can but I have another booking tonight I’m happy to cancel it but need some insurance that you won’t bail on me.
I said the same I need reassurance from you that you won’t take it and run. So she sends me a copy of her driving license (which of course has her name and address on) so was kinda convincing. Schoolboy error!

As a rule a girl mentions deposit and I run a mile. But she had chatted a bit and was actually looking forward to meeting her. So didn’t think much of it given I was the one who wanted to change things at the last minute.

Booking was 4 hour outcall @ £400. Like an absolute mug I sent her £100. Still to this day dont know why!  After sending thought probably won’t hear from her the minute she receives it but she kept talking and replying saying she wouldn’t do something and wouldn’t abuse trust and she had been bitten herself (love to know how!) So she was very convincing. Haha. Load of absolute BS.

If I hadn’t have changed the day it would have gone ahead as planned but from what I read she is mediocre at best anyway.

So shes due @ 9, text at 7 to say leaving work will be on time. Text again at 8 to say delayed getting home will be half hour late.

That was it end of communication. Nothing next day sent her text didn’t deliver. Sent same message on AW deleted without being read (I’m blocked) what happened to the morals and conscience. Decided she was better off with the £100 and to block me and I can do fuck all. Very true but with two negatives out of two now on here hopefully this should damage her profits.

Very valuable lesson learned and one I’ll never repeat ever under no circumstances. Sometimes if a girl comes a long way for an outcall and is blown out it’s the same as sending money and no one showing up. WG like this spoil it for the rest of the genuine people.

I don’t dwell on it but it left a bad taste in my mouth and not one of my better experiences. Glad I have posted now and hope people take heed from this and her other recent review.

So I’m £100 down way I look at it is I saved myself £300.

External Link/Members Only

07944 558883

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Turtle1

What a cunt of human she is. I’m guessing the driving license is fake or an old address.

Offline greenlanman

What a cunt of human she is. I’m guessing the driving license is fake or an old address.

Couldn’t agree with you more! Well her AW profile says she is based in Bromley and she gave the same name for the payment...so I’m inclined to think it might be genuine..?

Online Fuzzyduck

Couldn’t agree with you more! Well her AW profile says she is based in Bromley and she gave the same name for the payment...so I’m inclined to think it might be genuine..?

I'd be surprised if genuine but there's also a chance she is incredibly stupid. Even so, it wouldn't be worth the risk of some irate punter turning up on her doorstep demanding his cash back.

Offline greenlanman

I think the latter is most likely - she thinks she can do this and get away with it? Ok yeah so far she has..her time will come. Personally I wouldn’t waste my time on her hunting her down. It was a very stupid call on my part, one I learned from and one I won’t be repeating. Tbh don’t think she would have the savvy to even obtain a fake license or know where to get one, but I could be wrong, however the name and address are real as I had it checked out, so substantiates the fact she could be stupid to give out her personal info, though just as much as I was to be duped so easily.

Online lewishamguy

Can't even afford a piece of paper holding HSBC's envelope for AW verification  :sarcastic:

Online Fuzzyduck

Can't even afford a piece of paper holding HSBC's envelope for AW verification  :sarcastic:

:D
And she seems to have "pay me" tattooed on her middle finger for when she flips the bird. Classy. Dead classy.

Offline puntingpumping1920

I don't think it's fake

I read the first negative when it was published.

The reviewer posted her IG. I checked her IG and those details which is on her ID matches the details she has on her IG

She works in Bromley as a barber
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online Fuzzyduck

I don't think it's fake

I read the first negative when it was published.

The reviewer posted her IG. I checked her IG and those details which is on her ID matches the details she has on her IG

She works in Bromley as a barber

Hmmm she sounds a bit fucked up. Wouldn't go near her with a bargepole now.

Offline pepsicolaboy

She seems absolutely mental SP, you probably dodged a bullet OP.

Offline Payyourwaymate

If you sent the money to a bank account and not via paypal or some other third party client, as far as I know; you can get your money back by just reporting her to your bank or her bank for fraud and her account will get frozen and will go under investigation. That is, if you really want to get your money back.

Offline Hobbit

Sorry to hear this and it's good that you reviewed it to prevent it from happening to others.

I always go by 2 rules:

1) Never pay a deposit under any circumstance.
2) Never trust hookers.

Offline Xtro

If you sent the money to a bank account and not via paypal or some other third party client, as far as I know; you can get your money back by just reporting her to your bank or her bank for fraud and her account will get frozen and will go under investigation. That is, if you really want to get your money back.

I believe that to be true too, or at least something along those lines.
I'd be tempted to drive down there one day and be rather diplomatic with her to get your cash back.  ;)
If that doesn't work, print a load of posters with a few pics of her and some revealing info and pin them up in her local area.  :thumbsup:
Scumbag bitch!!  :vomit:

Offline newpunter9871

Why send your driving licence and address and then disappear with someones money - crazy, you certainly dodged a bullet with this one!

Offline greenlanman

Sorry to hear this and it's good that you reviewed it to prevent it from happening to others.

I always go by 2 rules:

1) Never pay a deposit under any circumstance.
2) Never trust hookers.

Two rules I vehemently agree with and stand by since this instance. Has meant a few meets cancelled but once bitten, is more than enough for me. Bad taste left all round.

Since posting this, out curiosity I contacted the SP via different number (last weekend) she replied to say she wasn’t working anymore. Yet her profile says she logged in yesterday. Definitely still one to avoid, can’t make up her mind, or likely just more lies and she is aware of these reviews?

Haven’t bothered with reclaiming the deposit, perhaps I should have but for me hopefully these two reviews will hit her profits!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 07:02:50 am by greenlanman »

Offline Paris69

Although there are only 2 (Negative) reviews for this WG, there have been many, many comments over the past few months about her. She is a dedicated scammer. Going forward, and now there is an overwhelming history of scamming, anyone sending a deposit is a fool....... You have been warned.
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

Although there are only 2 (Negative) reviews for this WG, there have been many, many comments over the past few months about her. She is a dedicated scammer. Going forward, and now there is an overwhelming history of scamming, anyone sending a deposit is a fool....... You have been warned.

This piece of shit is still getting the readies from the Punters Charitable Foundation...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Muff licker

She bid on my reverse bid yesterday but i ignored
Dodged a bullet luckily

Offline Payyourwaymate

So OP did you get your money back or what? She sent you her details as well  :dash:

David1471

'And she seems to have "pay me" tattooed on her middle finger for when she flips the bird. Classy. Dead classy.'

:lol:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 02:03:20 am by David1471 »

Offline hamchang

Well she's on Facebook so you could totally expose her to everyone. Problem is though I guess that she has you name as well!

Moral of the story? Don't trust a tattooed slut hooker?

Offline greenlanman

So OP did you get your money back or what? She sent you her details as well  :dash:

No didn’t bother to chase it up. With hindsight maybe should have but now just regard it as a lesson learned.

The SP has changed her name thinking that the reviews won’t be linked to her, shows how much common sense she has!  :lol:

Online lewishamguy

Profile seems disappeared .  :sarcastic:

Online finn5555

Profile seems disappeared .  :sarcastic:

She will reinvent herself she needs the money  :music:

Offline Londonpunter30

No didn’t bother to chase it up. With hindsight maybe should have but now just regard it as a lesson learned.

The SP has changed her name thinking that the reviews won’t be linked to her, shows how much common sense she has!  :lol:

Trouble is all she needs is do the same to a few guys a day and she's laughing on the easy money

Online lewishamguy

She will reinvent herself she needs the money  :music:

Back again due to high demand  :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only

Offline MrBeano

what a stupid girl to do something like that, all that business shes lost from punters from here, at least everyone on here knows about her and they can avoid her.

Online Fuzzyduck

what a stupid girl to do something like that, all that business shes lost from punters from here, at least everyone on here knows about her and they can avoid her.

I'm not sure she really does any whoring. I contacted her following this review and she said she was unavailable due to her civvy job. Someone earlier in the thread mentioned this as well. I suspect she scams on the side from time to time to earn a few extra quid. No surprise the cunt has turned up again before Xmas.

Offline MrBeano

OK thanks for clarification, i only started punting recently and i learned as soon as someone ask for a deposit its better to always walk away, simple.

Offline RAJEC

Just call up ants barbers and tell the owner that she’s a thieving robbing bastard!  :unknown:

Offline doppelwalk

Thanks for this.  :hi:
She bid on a RB, deleted swiftly.

Offline oversexed

Oh i remember this girl. Seen her before i joined this site.

She's a bit of crackhead, has a child, live in a council house. She blames everyone for her misfortune.

I can understand how she might rob punters of their deposit or cheat them for their time.

We fucked in her personal bedroom with pictures of her child staring at you.
Quite lazy when it comes to sex.
facially odd, she did surgery to accentuate her cheek bones and her lips. looks robotic.
Body have seen the best of days, especially her tits.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 06:57:40 pm by oversexed »
Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?

Offline tidytuz

Never send deposit.

All deposit demanding pro$$ies deserve nothing but a dusty phone.

Offline Mr_Shins

does the blacklist on this site still get updated?

Offline Hansolo69

does the blacklist on this site still get updated?
I can't even find the blacklist now

Out of interest when girls update their profiles or re-brand themselves does that get associated with their blacklisted account(s)?

Offline Xtro

I can't even find the blacklist now

Out of interest when girls update their profiles or re-brand themselves does that get associated with their blacklisted account(s)?

This one?  External Link/Members Only

Offline Fitzjew

I know this is old but, License isn't showing , may I ask if her first name is Emily?(if you recall what paypal/bank/ID said) and did you actually speak to her on that NUMBER?

Offline oversexed

I know this is old but, License isn't showing , may I ask if her first name is Emily?(if you recall what paypal/bank/ID said) and did you actually speak to her on that NUMBER?

What do you mean license isnt showing. it says Emily there.
Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?

Offline diomhair72

Wow resting bitch face 101 she looks like a hoot -not