Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Fantasie  (Read 496 times)

Offline Jim Blog

Help please - I’m new here. I’ve been trying to see Fantasie (exclusive to Diva)- External Link/Members Only - for some time but when I’m in London she’s not! I was told though she’s back from ‘on holiday’ in summer so want to meet then. I love her look but these pics are clearly manufactured in the studio so what does she really look like? She def seems my type but has a few dodgy reviews as well as some very excellent ones. Profile says ‘filming with mask’ but I’ve been caught out before and sometimes girls say ‘just one photo’ - and that’s in a semi-dark room and def no video! There are some reviews here of a Fantasie3 also from some years ago - is that her too? She’s not cheap at £400/£500 so don’t want to waste my hard-earned cash! Help please! Thank you all.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 07:47:01 am by Jim Blog »

Offline Stevelondon

Sorry I can’t help with this particular SP. But as you say you like that particular look. I could point you in the direction of Charlotte Belvedere who I have met.

Now befure anyone gets any ideas of me being a White Knight or fanboy here.

I’m only suggesting as the look is somewhat similar…… well it is to me. 😀

Offline Jim Blog

Thank you. Attractive, but would be much more so without silicon etc. But thanks for the suggestion. 👍👍👍

Offline Jim Blog

Help please - I’m new here. I’ve been trying to see Fantasie (exclusive to Diva)- External Link/Members Only - for some time but when I’m in London she’s not! I was told though she’s back from ‘on holiday’ in summer so want to meet then. I love her look but these pics are clearly manufactured in the studio so what does she really look like? She def seems my type but has a few dodgy reviews as well as some very excellent ones. Profile says ‘filming with mask’ but I’ve been caught out before and sometimes girls say ‘just one photo’ - and that’s in a semi-dark room and def no video! There are some reviews here of a Fantasie3 also from some years ago - is that her too? She’s not cheap at £400/£500 so don’t want to waste my hard-earned cash! Help please! Thank you all.