Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deleting emails  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Grofaz

I don't punt very often, and at my age I do rely on the three criteria all being present.
Namely the time, the money and the urge.
So having a scan through AW, I kept coming back to one profile in particular.
Ticked all the boxes, not too far, an active profile (it seems to be updated regularly with "special offers" etc..), but the only way to contact is via email.
Don't normally like doing that, I do prefer to talk to confirm services etc.. and to get an impression of whom I intend to see.
Email sent. All nice and polite, suggesting a meeting with preferred times etc..
Radio silence.
Tried again a few days later, no response.
I thought perhaps third time lucky, keeping to the nice and polite approach etc.. nothing!
Check my AW emails again today.
Annoyed to say the least that my first email was read and deleted within minutes of being sent, my other two simply deleted without being read!
What is wrong with her?
Obviously touting for work by keeping her profile active, changing  pictures and advertising special offers!
As I said I don't normally contact by email, so not sure if this is normal or not.
Perhaps she is inundated with messages; but for flips sake a simple reply even to say fully booked wouldn't go amiss
Certainly wont be trying to contact her again!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NigelF

She might well have blocked you. The emails being deleted without being read is a key sign of that but to be sure, you need to see if the emails are deleted instantly/as soon as you send them, if they are then you're blocked. If they're deleted sometime after then obviously she just deletes them when she eventually sees them in her inbox (but obviously doesn't read them). There is a small chance she gets to read AW messages by getting them sent to her by email (to her proper email address not AW "email") if she's paid for that service and I believe that won't show the messages as being read - it's unlikely though.

To check if you're blocked (your messages are being instantly deleted) - send them a message on AW and then immediately go to "Emails" (under the "Emails & Bookings" heading) and then click on "Sent Items" and check the message you just sent. If it's already been deleted (and obviously not been read) then you can be sure that you're blocked.

If you are blocked, then it was probably because of something you said in your first message to her. Either that or she's just thick and/or lazy - that's always a possibility.

Actually, you don't want to see her anyway unless you want to catch something. She's a barebacker, as per the comments in her review thread:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=196243.0

Given those comments (e.g. it appearing on and off on her profile), there's no chance it was a mistake, she is certainly a barebacker and she'll be doing it for numerous clients.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 11:30:10 pm by NigelF »

Offline scutty brown

she didn't like your first mail, or doesn't like your profile. Once she's made a decision not to see you, anything else is a waste of her time - so you're blocked. What did you actually say in that first mail? Fluffy bollocks? Something sordid? Special weird request?

Offline Grofaz

Wow!
Certainly nothing offensive at all in the first email.
Haven't seen any mention of BB when I have looked at her profile; suffice to say I wont be looking again.
Definitely falls into the "thick/lazy" camp then.
And a close shave I guess.
Also lesson learnt, ie carry out further research before and check here for reviews

cheers
 :hi:

Offline Grofaz

Im not going to quote verbatim, but along the lines of
"like your profile, would like to arrange a meeting, are the following date/times convenient?,30 minute booking, hope to hear from you soon"

NOTHING offensive such as "I love you, will you have my babies, or, can I shit in your mouth"

Anyway line drawn, the urge has gone!
However I do have time on my hands tomorrow, and I have a bit of a wedge.......so maybe in the morning I might have a word with myself and find someone young and accommodating for a bit of a romp!
 :D

Offline Rothmans

I have seen this lady (Georgia) a few times now and she is very obliging, gets straight down to business and does an excellent blow job.

I have though found myself that she doesn't respond to email messages. However if you put through a booking request on AW she will respond. She will then provide you with a contact telephone number which she responds too.

Good value at £60 per half hour and she is not a clock watcher and normally only sees a couple of punters a day. I have cum twice a couple of times now in the half hour booking, which says something for her oral skills.

Offline Beamer

I have seen this lady (Georgia) a few times now and she is very obliging, gets straight down to business and does an excellent blow job.

I have though found myself that she doesn't respond to email messages. However if you put through a booking request on AW she will respond. She will then provide you with a contact telephone number which she responds too.

Good value at £60 per half hour and she is not a clock watcher and normally only sees a couple of punters a day. I have cum twice a couple of times now in the half hour booking, which says something for her oral skills.

Member since 2014 and not a single review of all the girls you have seen. Shame on you.

Offline Rothmans

Nice to know that my contribution to this thread is appreciated. I won't bother offering such
information in the future.

Offline Beamer

Offline NigelF

No shame at all.  :P

You've received loads of direct help from numerous punters to many threads and questions that you've asked on here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=155016
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=124316
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=115534
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63082
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35928

In your four and a half years of membership, I'm sure you've also been helped by reading many of the other posts and reviews on here too. In the past you've even repeatedly promised to contribute:
Thanks guys for your help. I will probably arrange to see her towards the end of this week and will do a review.
Thanks for all your help and recommendations guys, I'll let you know how I get on!

Despite all that, you still can't be bothered to contribute and are shameless about it as well  :crazy:

Nice to know that my contribution to this thread is appreciated. I won't bother offering such

So you post for the appreciation/your ego, not to actually help the thousands of punters on here? If one person making a perfectly reasonable statement of fact has offended you so much then that doesn't bode well for the reliability of the little information you do contribute.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 10:30:57 pm by NigelF »

Offline Happyjose

Well aren’t you an entitled, useless twat

Offline Fac51

Rothmans - YOU ARE A TWAT...... :hi: