Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inked Barbie - Misleading Services  (Read 857 times)

ChrisInCannock

Inked-Barbie

External Link/Members Only

Hi all,
Just a quick heads up rather than a review I guess, moderators, feel free to either remove or move to a different place if it's posted incorrectly.

I had planned to book Inked-Barbie after getting a twitch while looking at her photos on her adultwork page.
After looking at her likes and services offered, I called, no answer, but a swift text too say she's unable to talk, but Comms by text were good, prompt and friendly.
Later transpires that she doesn't offer facials, although stated in likes, and that oral is indeed an extra charge , although that isn't stated in her profile anywhere.
She told me that it is written on her profile, but it's no where to be seen.

Again, not necessarily an issue for most, but just a heads-up for anyone else looking too book her.

Offline Happyjose

Useful info, but doesn't qualify as a review if no booking agreed

- Reviews

* A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the service provider had accepted the initial booking.

No mods on here, only Admin. Though many established members have access to helper facilities to cut down Admin's workload

Useful link at bottom of page for site rules. Worth reading the wiki too

Offline Fuzzyduck

Already moved. Admin beat me to it.

OP, if you knew it wasn't a review why did you post it on the review board? Just put in in the regional discussion board.