Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First review ruined by weather!  (Read 1518 times)

Adam1990

Booked this girl tonight for 30 mins at 10pm. Driving from Telford area and snow started coming down like crazy 10 miles south of Stoke. Had to turn around.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I know she's a Rom but she's so much my type I thought fuck it, just to see her in the buff would be worth 60 quid.

Been gearing up for the punt all day, balls shaved the lot... Now back at home for the inevitable Pot Noodle and a wank.

I'll do a review when I do see her.

:dash:

Offline jimmymac

{ Now back at home for the inevitable Pot Noodle and a wank.}

:D :D You classy guy!!

Offline Boinky

Now back at home for the inevitable Pot Noodle and a wank

Doesn't the boiled water burn your cock?

Offline Spurt

I think Jimmy Mc Govern or some such could create a gritty 6 part drama with this as a starter for ten.

Offline WARSZAWA16

Booked this girl tonight for 30 mins at 10pm. Driving from Telford area and snow started coming down like crazy 10 miles south of Stoke. Had to turn around.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I know she's a Rom but she's so much my type I thought fuck it, just to see her in the buff would be worth 60 quid.

Been gearing up for the punt all day, balls shaved the lot... Now back at home for the inevitable Pot Noodle and a wank.

I'll do a review when I do see her.

:dash:

That's a shame. Sorry to hear. Better luck next time. Much better than being stuck in the snow all night though. By the way, have you tried the Korean recipe - Not Poodle. Coat! 

Offline kingM

I ran into this girl a few years ago when she was in Coventry. She moves around quite a bit and pops up every now and again.

I remember her as she has a tattoo with the words 'carp diem' on her collar bone.

I wouldn't your hopes up, she's not as hot as her photo's in person. When I met her she was terrible with a crappy attitude and just want's you out of the door asap.

Waste of money IMO, not even worth the half hr.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 02:02:04 pm by kingM »

Offline Spearce

I think you should just do a review of the pot noodle now or you're wasting all of our time 😂

Offline kingM

By the way, have you tried the Korean recipe - Not Poodle. Coat!

Is it 'Spanking gorgeous?'  :D

Offline dboy74

The weather must have been continually bad for the OP to have stopped any reviews since October 2016  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 10:39:13 am by dboy74 »

Adam1990

The weather must have been continually bad for the OP to have stopped any reviews since October 2016  :rolleyes:

Here we go again... Yawn.