Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The oldest you've had.  (Read 3850 times)

Offline Bogof60

External Link/Members Only

And went like a stoat .  :yahoo:

Would love to repeat the process but anly came to Ipswich the once

It was a few years ago and she was just over 60 then.
I was amazed how perky her tots were in fact I was amazed at just how good her body was and how tight her pussy was.
Awesome  hour spent.  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 06:32:18 pm by Bogof60 »
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Online threechilliman

Can see an Anna May in Walsall, but im thinking about an Anna, BIG boobs!

I enjoyed her...

Offline Nickp

Perhaps not the right thread, my neighbour is in her 60's. Cracking body but those yellow teeth!. However her daughter looks as filth as muck.

nten

My first job after school was at a distribution warehouse and the nightshift pickers were all bored middle aged women who'd left husbands at home looking after kids. First night I had my balls felt, second night blow job, third night fucked in the canteen kitchen. In the year I was there I must of fucked a good 10 of the women all aged over 40. Thought I was Hugh Hefner until a driver told me how he'd made a rota so he could get through them all in the week.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

For those aspiring to reach for their grannies there are 113 ladies aged 60 and over on AW at the moment, of whom 11 declare that they would do bareback. They are aged from 60 to 73, plus Libby at 81.

There are even 11 who are 60 and over MF couples -not for me - and zero over 60 FF duos.

Offline Ahalfa Carling

About 12 years ago I saw the now retired Coral of wantage - think she was early to mid 50's and I was late 30's.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

For those aspiring to reach for their grannies there are 113 ladies aged 60 and over on AW at the moment, of whom 11 declare that they would do bareback. They are aged from 60 to 73, plus Libby at 81.

There are even 11 who are 60 and over MF couples -not for me - and zero over 60 FF duos.
HP We are of a similar age l think. Maybe we should make it a project to see them all between us. You can have the 11 and l don't think l could take Libby on but I'm sure we could work out an amicable split?  :D

Offline Horizontal pleasures

HP We are of a similar age l think. Maybe we should make it a project to see them all between us. You can have the 11 and l don't think l could take Libby on but I'm sure we could work out an amicable split?  :D
nice idea, some of them look really juicy to me, but the issue is geography and the brief windows of opportunity I have to escape.

One of my more recent ones in this category is Rekka in Herts. Slim but fun.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=171247.msg1822111#msg1822111

Offline greg101

A lady from Blue Ice in Birmingham called Poppy.  Mature blonde, late 50's, a nice slow fuck and a great covered BJ.

Offline Analist

When I first started punting, I saw some women who were probably 20 years older. As I've aged, the gap is narrowing and more often than not I'm seeing a younger woman.
Oldest I've knowingly seen were in their early 50s, maybe there are older ones who've lied about their age and look youthful enough to get away with it.