Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do any of your friends know you punt  (Read 3974 times)

billybloo

There is no doubt that many, if not the majority of us here are either married or in a relationship and we all have our own reasons for enjoying the world of punting.  Whilst none of us (I presume) would ever tell our wife or girlfriend about our punting experiences are there anyone here who is quite open about it with their mates.  Personally, only one of my mates know that I punt and as we have been mates for years I know my secret is safe with him mainly because he is also a punter albeit not as often as me.  We have in the past chatted about punting and have also visited the same wg on the recommendation of the other.  Is this common or are you all very secretive about your punting habit ?

Offline Happylad

There is one friend I have who knows.  He used to punt, and we used to compare notes, and we each visited girls the other had referred, although we were careful never to a girl know the connection.  Alas, he is now beyond  such things and lives in  a world  of his own.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I hope not, I mean I do have friends and I hope they do not know.

Offline threechilliman

There is one friend I have who knows.  He used to punt, and we used to compare notes, and we each visited girls the other had referred, although we were careful never to a girl know the connection.  Alas, he is now beyond  such things and lives in  a world  of his own.

Very sad about your pal.

As for me, no. I'm a solitary punter.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Everyone knows that I have been a punter for most of my life, well not my 89 year old aunt, but everyone else.    :hi:

None of my current friends are punters ——- as far as I know.  :unknown:

bundmar

Just one trusted fellow punter and best mate often go punting together compare notes and make evening of it- beats going to pub seeing a nice fit young female and wishing for a miracle that she comes over and wants you to sleep with her with no strings.

Apart from that would never trust a sole,  never know when could be used against you

mrhappypants

The only person who knows I punt is my wife, because I asked her permission before I started punting.  As a condition, we agreed it would remain private from our friends and families.    Some who know our domestic arrangements or who knew me before we were married suspect I imagine, simply because I have gone from being overtly highly sexed to apparently rather calm and placid.  One of the disciplines of our arrangement is that it has put a little distance between me and others who previously I might have discussed such matters with.  Against this, regular, varied, exciting sex has had a positive effect on my mental health. 

I will have not tell anyone, ever.  Punting is such a stigmatised taboo in my circle that I cannot believe people knowing or having it confirmed would not have very negative consequences.  There is a lot of difference between suspecting and knowing.  Better to keep the discipline and keep quiet.

Offline MrMatrix

I've told a couple of friends and very mixed reaction. I wish I'd never told any one now. Friendships change - people move on. Best keep your own counsel.
I have one friend who punts and we do talk about things. This guy doesnt judge me either and nor I him.  :hi:

Offline Billy no mates

The only person who knows I punt is my wife, because I asked her permission before I started punting.  As a condition, we agreed it would remain private from our friends and families.    Some who know our domestic arrangements or who knew me before we were married suspect I imagine, simply because I have gone from being overtly highly sexed to apparently rather calm and placid.  One of the disciplines of our arrangement is that it has put a little distance between me and others who previously I might have discussed such matters with.  Against this, regular, varied, exciting sex has had a positive effect on my mental health. 

I will have not tell anyone, ever.  Punting is such a stigmatised taboo in my circle that I cannot believe people knowing or having it confirmed would not have very negative consequences.  There is a lot of difference between suspecting and knowing.  Better to keep the discipline and keep quiet.

Such a similar situation as myself.

I have the full blessing of my wife and share most of my experiences with her. I do tend to play them down, I wouldnt for instance come back saying "that was the best sex I ever had", I usualy say it was 'good' or 'alright'. I will also focus on one negative thing about the meet when chatting about it, she had horrible hair or bad breath or something. I do not tell her about all my punts. We still have a full sex life.

Part of the agreement is I do not tell any of our friends or family. I wouldnt, as I want this arrangement to continue.

Offline MrMatrix

Such a similar situation as myself.

I have the full blessing of my wife and share most of my experiences with her. I do tend to play them down, I wouldnt for instance come back saying "that was the best sex I ever had", I usualy say it was 'good' or 'alright'. I will also focus on one negative thing about the meet when chatting about it, she had horrible hair or bad breath or something. I do not tell her about all my punts. We still have a full sex life.

Part of the agreement is I do not tell any of our friends or family. I wouldnt, as I want this arrangement to continue.
Why would your OH agree to you spending family cash for you to punt. You and Happypants are really lucky guys to get the green light like this. I do wonder how my OHs would react, as it would make things a lot easier all round for me. My OH wouldnt want to know the details though. So why have they agreed to this unusual set up, if you dont mind me asking :unknown:

Offline jordan452

We have visited brothels together on a drunk night out before once or twice. I would never let them know the extent to which I do it with independents though.

Offline Billy no mates

So why have they agreed to this unusual set up, if you dont mind me asking :unknown:

The short answer (long answer I have posted before but can’t find it)

She couldn’t have sex after birth of first child.
Offered it to me after about 6 months or so.
I kept turning it down, even tho I was gagging for it, I didn’t want to seem too keen.
About a year later I took up the offer.

I will never forget getting dropped of by my OH at a local place, as there was no parking.

Offline bumble

it's a secret between me and the girls I see.

Offline HarryZZ

Just one, I've not gone into great detail but he knows and on a couple of occassions when I've been away with him on stag and rugby dos he's mentioned it to me quietly, I think he wants to try it but wants a wing man, unfortunately for him I don't punt drunk.

Offline JayEZ2K

I imagine that one day a comedian will come out as a punter. They seem the most open to break social taboos. It would be great if it didn't have to be hidden, and it would make for some amusing documentaries. There are a couple people who do it openly, but it is very rare.

Nobody knows I punt, and my only ties to other humans in this regards are you guys here, and the WGs I see. And the doc at the GUM clinic.

I have seen punting buddies in Soho, which was an interesting sight. A loyal friend handing his mate some cash to run up the Soho walkup, or else waiting patiently for his mate outside. I've even seen two young, early 20's young men waiting excitedly in the staircase in one of the walkups, eagerly asking me how she was.

But I think that the forum wisdom from the forum owner and those experienced have been around long enough to see this blow up in various ways, so it's not safe for most people at the moment. But just has homosexual sex, transgenderism, transvestites, are all acceptable now, hopefully punting will one day lose its stigma. Then any threat of being "outed" would just be met by, "sure I punt, who cares".

Offline Billy no mates

Didn’t Jim Davidson literally admit to punting in an interview within the last month?

Something about spending £8k per night for him and his best mate.

Offline Littlefoot

I have one friend who I have known for over 40 years that I can trust. He's also a punter, not as regular as myself. But we regularly meet up at the gym and phone to compare notes. And he's had some good times with some of girls I've met. As for all my other 'friends' no chance, right gossips most of them.

I do have a different friend that punts, he tells me all about his punting. But there's no way I could trust this friend. So when he tells me things re his punting, I have to act dumb. He's not very experienced and so makes a lot of school boy errors. Which I could easily give him sensible advice, but has I said I just play the dumb card.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 12:44:53 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline JonasG

Yeah one does.

Cos he's a fellow punter.

Offline JonasG

Didn’t Jim Davidson literally admit to punting in an interview within the last month?

Think it was for some stag do yeah. They ordered 8 whores.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Just one trusted fellow punter and best mate often go punting together compare notes and make evening of it- beats going to pub seeing a nice fit young female and wishing for a miracle that she comes over and wants you to sleep with her with no strings.

Apart from that would never trust a sole,  never know when could be used against you

Quite right. I'd never trust a sole. These flatfish are notoriously indescreet...

Offline ManinBeds

Yes one, a fellow punter. Everyone else no.

Offline bobby1973

theres a bloke at my work
that showed me a sp on aw that he had fucked

i never said that i knew what aw was

mrhappypants

My situation was entirely unpremeditated and followed a number of years of enforced abstainance as my wife refused to have sex, explain why or seek help either individually or together.  In the face of my steadfast resolve not to be unfaithful she conceded the position was unfair, which opened the way for a discussion about remedy. 

Having reached specific agreement my wife and I do not discuss my punting.  I am the breadwinner, reasonably successfully and reasonably generous to her so funding is not an issue. 

I was quite astoundingly naive about punting before I started - to the extent that, without the internet, I almost certainly would not have managed it (I had never punted, visited a massage parlour or anything like it and did not know if anyone who had).  The point of relevance to the topic being; as long as you tell no one and are discreet, no one has a clue what you are like or how you might have changed.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 07:10:26 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline Longlife

No and it's going to stay that way

Offline JayEZ2K

You were right, External Link/Members Only. So he announced it not only to his friends, but the entire world. Although it's not the same as being a regular punter but step in the direction of openess.

Offline Chorley

Absolutely not.  :scare:
There is WAY too much stigma and  potential life changing shit hitting the fan to share this pastime with anyone.

Offline Golden Hind

I've never told a friend and probably never would, not worth the risk and I sort of like the secrecy. Though it would be great to have a mate to punt abroad with in FKK clubs or Morocco instead of being on my tod.

Offline blackburnian

Absolutely not.  :scare:
There is WAY too much stigma and  potential life changing shit hitting the fan to share this pastime with anyone.

Same here , I do however know 2 "acquaintances" that punt , one accidentally outed himself on a forum by asking advice on a potential punt stating exactly when/where/why he was going to be in certain place - I was going to be in the same place for the same reason &  planning to do exactly the same as him  :cool: - I've never brought it up due to reasons Chorley states above .

Does prove how careful you have to be when posting .

Bb

Offline Home Alone

Yes but the only friends who know are a former Regular & her husband.

Offline Richthescouser

There is no doubt that many, if not the majority of us here are either married or in a relationship and we all have our own reasons for enjoying the world of punting.  Whilst none of us (I presume) would ever tell our wife or girlfriend about our punting experiences are there anyone here who is quite open about it with their mates.  Personally, only one of my mates know that I punt and as we have been mates for years I know my secret is safe with him mainly because he is also a punter albeit not as often as me.  We have in the past chatted about punting and have also visited the same wg on the recommendation of the other.  Is this common or are you all very secretive about your punting habit ?

No friends or family, but my wife knows. We enjoy the occasional threesome with a W/g, and I see them alone after discussing who I should see with the wife. :-)

Offline dboy74

Never told any friends of mine and never would.

You just never know when things might turn sour and someone try to use it against you.

Offline welshpunter17

After a boys night out with my cousins we all went to parlour and picked our girls.

We still talk about it now, 7 years later...

Offline bela911

To share the experience ,to have a load off your shoulder , to share a friend -after his wife left him with a five years old sun and a two years of daughter -that my marriage is not perfect either.Try to think of my reasons  I have opened up about the subject.
My advice : Don't ever tell a leaving soul!
People will always stab you in the back.
Happy punting!

Offline Cunning Punt

No and it's going to stay that way

Yeah and after three years of leeching, no-one on here knows that you punt either.  :unknown:

Offline Mifune

When I was younger several mates knew as we’d occasionally do Soho or Amsterdam together.

Since I’ve been attached, and started punting again, I’ve not told any of them, or anyone else.  Too risky and weary of possible reactions now an OH is in the picture.

Offline Night-Owl

After a boys night out with my cousins we all went to parlour and picked our girls.

We still talk about it now, 7 years later...

My first proper punt was a street girl in Hamburg under similar circumstances. My brother moved there for work last year.

Two of his friends from Germany who are German and our child hood best mate went out for a few beers. Our mate from the UK asked about the red light zone and to my astonishment all three of the others had been (my brother included). So off we went. All of us picked a girl off this one street where there must have been 30+ girls in the middle of the day. We then met up later for some post action reviewing.

Im ashamed to say that one described a girl so good I left the bar early to go bang her  :cool: :lol:

Offline Noman

One mate and his now ex-wife probably have good reason to suspect, if not “know”. Back in 2002, when my long time girlfriend had left me, they were round mine for a meal. At the end, they wanted a note of the recipe so i scribbled it on a piece of paper...forgetting that on the other side I’d made a few “research notes” eg Roxanna, Paddington, £180; Olivia, Kensington, £150. She commented, something along the lines of “are you checking out how nuch your next girlfriend will cost you?!” It’s not been mentioned since.

Also: does this mean prices haven't changed much in 16 years? I'm 100% certain the girls were priced at £150 & £180 - roughly the same as now.

Offline regular_guy

one close friend knows - but we never really discuss it.  1 other distant friend who punts themselves knows also after he told me he was a punter.

What surprises me is the amount of other people i know and work with who punt occasionally (generally on stag do's and lads holidays),  after a few beers they tell stories.  I generally keep quiet about my own activities.

I have joked before when working away and someone says what are you doing tonight i may say "searching the internet for a local hooker",  just to see the reaction but always say it as a joke and always end up saying i went for a meal and an early night

Danger!WillRobinson

Yes, but just one very close male friend. He's divorced now after an affair, and kind of wishes he'd known about punting before I discussed it with him - would have saved him a hell of a lot of hassle

renoguy

I was on a golf trip with a group of guys and at the bar I was having a conversation with one of them. I recommended my regular and told him about another one I was seeing.  He pulled up her picture on the phone and told me she you used to live/work around the corner from my house. 

Offline adamza

No. I wish I did have someone I could tell, though.

I have quite a lot of friends who have openly told me they see prossies abroad (i.e. Marrakech), or that they have done it drunk. But none of them have said they do it as a regular "hobby" in the UK.

Most of my friends know that I've seen prossies whilst pissed up on holiday, but unless a close friend confided in me that they are a regular punter, I wouldn't ever tell anyone that I do it here  :unknown:

Danger!WillRobinson

I have quite a lot of friends who have openly told me they see prossies abroad (i.e. Marrakech), or that they have done it drunk. But none of them have said they do it as a regular "hobby" in the UK.

Most of my friends know that I've seen prossies whilst pissed up on holiday, but unless a close friend confided in me that they are a regular punter, I wouldn't ever tell anyone that I do it here  :unknown:

I find it odd that people are happy to accept punting as part of an overseas trip but would seem less accepting of it at home. Punting is punting, surely? Then again, I suppose people can go to Amsterdam and get stoned senseless (and thus by extension visit RLD) without doing it at home. Nowt so queer as folk, I guess  :unknown:

Offline adamza

I find it odd that people are happy to accept punting as part of an overseas trip but would seem less accepting of it at home. Punting is punting, surely? Then again, I suppose people can go to Amsterdam and get stoned senseless (and thus by extension visit RLD) without doing it at home. Nowt so queer as folk, I guess  :unknown:

It is odd, I agree. I suppose it's maybe that doing it on holiday is something that "lads" do...and "what happens abroad stays abroad". But there's a stigma, even amongst "lads" about admitting you do it on your own doorstep...

Offline JonasG

lol I kinda do that as well.

Apart from the one mate who knows I do it regularly here, with other people I'll happily admit to doing it in Berlin etc but never in the UK.

Think it's seen as more tragic doing it by yourself sober on a Monday afternoon in Reading as opposed to drunk with a few mates in Budapest etc.

Offline JonasG

Luckily my mate is quite open to me and freely admits to his whore excursions locally, which made/makes it easier for me to admit it.

Offline Mr Sinister

I have that with my group, except people have admitted to punting on their own. We have all fallen drunkenly into a brothel on a weekend.

Work colleagues is another funny one I work in square mile, guys regularly go to strip clubs are very open about it, some have admitted to punting abroad but never at home and never go into detail on it.

Offline Razor Boy

Would never let any of my friends know about this life! Only one person knows and that’s a fellow punter on here that I met up with for an after punt drink recently. Thoroughly good bloke who knows his punts and has good recommendations in Cardiff ... apart from him I am totally stum on it all  :unknown:

Offline adamza

I am 99.9% confident that a couple of close mates from work are punters. They may even have had their dick up the same vag as me :D i wish one of them would admit it to me and I'd have someone to talk to and share tips IRL...but for all I know they might be waiting for me/someone else to do the same  :unknown:

Offline threechilliman

I am 99.9% confident that a couple of close mates from work are punters. They may even have had their dick up the same vag as me :D i wish one of them would admit it to me and I'd have someone to talk to and share tips IRL...but for all I know they might be waiting for me/someone else to do the same  :unknown:

+1 but I'm keeping my trap shut.

Offline adamza

+1 but I'm keeping my trap shut.

Tbf the anonymity and secrecy is one of the biggest thrills. I often punt before work or even sneak off for a "long lunch" and it gives me a bit of a kick to lie through my teeth about what I've been up to that day  :D

We have a number of acronyms at work that mean something completely different on UKP. I strangely enjoy including as many as possible in an email and wondering if the recipient(s) are aware of the alternative meaning  :lol: