Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork hacked?  (Read 1748 times)

mrhappypants

I got an email message this evening to my punting email account from Adultwork informing me that I should ignore any promotional emails I received purporting to be from them.

A short time later I received (and deleted) the promotional email.

Looks to me like they might have been hacked.  Focuses the attention on a clearly separated identity to protect anonymity.

Offline Gynaemyte

Both of my AW and Outlook seem OK at the moment.

Offline BP

I thought it was dodgy at 8pm when i actually found someone I liked the look of in Blackpool.

Imagine my surprise when I realised I had mis-typed and put Blackburn

All is as it should be.  Unfortunately

Offline Blackpool Rock

I thought it was dodgy at 8pm when i actually found someone I liked the look of in Blackpool.

Imagine my surprise when I realised I had mis-typed and put Blackburn

All is as it should be.  Unfortunately
:D  :hi:

Offline puntingpumping1920

No hacking, just spam from a email address that has no connection to them. It happens to Paypal and other companies.

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

mrhappypants

No hacking, just spam from a email address that has no connection to them. It happens to Paypal and other companies.

So how did they get my email address?

Offline switftjake

Email address gets on lists in may many ways. Some phishing some pure random bulk emailing with gigantic lists of address combinations. Unless you have truly random series of letters in your mailbox name part of your address, you're likely to get spam eventually.

Rosepetals

I applied on there yesterday and just got my account 'temporarily suspended'!

Damn it!-as I already established some clients.

Did this happen to anyone else, both workers and clients?

AW told me via personal email to go to some SK site to do some personal business establishment thing, only when I put some letters of my password in?!

Fingers cross the temporary suspension is up and I don't have to start again, or worse, have my profile stolen :( :crazy: :hi:

Offline pewpewpew

I applied on there yesterday and just got my account 'temporarily suspended'!

Damn it!-as I already established some clients.

Did this happen to anyone else, both workers and clients?

AW told me via personal email to go to some SK site to do some personal business establishment thing, only when I put some letters of my password in?!

Fingers cross the temporary suspension is up and I don't have to start again, or worse, have my profile stolen :( :crazy: :hi:
Why would you care if it's a one day old profile? Just make another

fredpunter

Why would you care if it's a one day old profile? Just make another

Cos then she'd have to come in here and make another load of random posts to tell us her new aw username

Offline Chorley

I logged on last night and it was being a bit weird.  :crazy: It kept logging me out and I couldn't  save profiles to my hotlist.This was on my Android phone if that makes any difference? :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 07:52:13 pm by Chorley »

Rosepetals

I logged on last night and it was being a bit weird.  :crazy: It kept logging me out and I couldn't  save profiles to my hotlist.This was on my Android phone if that makes any difference?

Aww thanks, that helps, my phones android :coolgirl:
Cookie janes profiles been hacked as well recently from what ive heard

As for the others :coolgirl: it takes effort making one haha  :wackogirl: and nope, did not display my aw on here at all :angelgirl: