Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 5 Charles Street, Blackpool  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Colonel_Mustard

What's the quality like there for these days, there is a young blond girl there I might be interested in, anyone else had the pleaseure

Offline Blackpool Rock

You mean this place
External Link/Members Only

TBH i've only ever been  once and it was an Indi girl touring who was renting a room, place was undergoing a refurb so not sure if it's finished yet.
I can't say what the girls are like but it's previously been discussed on here that the owner uses a lot of fake pics (A fact he confirmed to me that not all of the pics are of the actual girl for privacy reasons).
Scutty is the man to give you the lowdown and I believe he may have had issues in the past with one of the "Scottish" girls there

Offline BP

Havn't been in ages.  Brian the owner has a history of bait and switch.  He's employed some dubious girls in the past and for that reason won't be getting my business.  It's a shame really.  Had many great punts there with Leanne, Tan and a few others.

Online scutty brown

Security? Privacy?
He's so fucking stupid its possible to access his web server and browse through the photos on it.

As for the girls, the adverts he runs usually bear little resemblance as to who is actually there. The OP mentioned a blonde - I'm guessing thats the recent advert offering massage sex and a bollock shave? I haven't seen the girl who is supposedly offering that, but the only two blondes he's otherwise been touting recently have been a Scots girl (not the one I had the bustup with, but another one the Thai girls wont work with) and...........OceanBlue
OceanBlue disappeared from Kevin Garfoots barebacker team around the same time the bollock-shave adverts appeared, so I have a concern that she may have gone back to number 5 and its her doing it. If there's one girl you don't want with a blade anywhere near your knackers, its her. Barebacking junkie of dubious hygiene, thief and all-round street girl

I believe the ground floor is still being redecorated: the fittings were ripped out five months ago, but nothing has been done in the way of reinstatement

Edit
If you've been looking at his website rather than the Vivastreet profiles, then its all a load of bollox. The list of girls is almost unchanged in the last year, and the photos are wrong.
The rear shot of blonde Scots girl "Bonny" is actually of Ocean Blue, while the front shot is of a different girl who hasn't been there inside three years
The "Bianca and Holly" profile is pure BS as well. Bianca is the bitch I got ripped off by, and she could play one of Macbeth's witches without needing to change clothes or makeup. Imagine a fat ugly lump dressed in black lace and and spunkstained red basque and you're halfway there. What you then need to add is the Glasgow voice, and the general malevolence and nastiness of the cow.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 02:30:35 pm by scutty brown »

Online scutty brown

space-time continuum enhanced tits
if you browse through his server (sorry you'll have to work that out for yourself) you can see the progression of the distortion

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mi-Go

Been once and link to my review below.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78852.0

In summary; bloody awful.  One of my worst punts ever.  Needless to say, I've never been back.

Offline Wheelman

space-time continuum enhanced tits
if you browse through his server (sorry you'll have to work that out for yourself) you can see the progression of the distortion

Forget the tits look at her right leg. looks like a sharks had a bite of it.

Whoever did it has piss poor photoshop skills.

Online scutty brown

Anybody got a spare £20,000?
The place appears to be for sale (though the photo of the front is at least six months old)

Could be an interesting gamble as the whole area is scheduled for redevelopment in the next 6-7 years - get it right and you could make a bit on the compulsory purchase (when/if it happens)

Online scutty brown

the AW profile for the bollock-shave girl has reappeared, but with no mention of the bollock shaves. I can see why the OP would be interested, but is she real??

Online scutty brown

and just for the record, this is the pimp who runs the place

Online scutty brown

Anybody got a spare £20,000?
The place appears to be for sale (though the photo of the front is at least six months old)

Could be an interesting gamble as the whole area is scheduled for redevelopment in the next 6-7 years - get it right and you could make a bit on the compulsory purchase (when/if it happens)

Looks like I didn't delve deep enough
According to External Link/Members Only
"We are informed there is a seven year lease from 2013 at a rent of £550.00 p.c.m "
So assuming each hour long fuck takes £100, and he gets £35 from that, the girls have to fuck 16 men per month just to pay the rent. Then there's business rates, utility bills............
He's selling the business for just under £20,000 and you've got till some time in 2020 to make that back. At £35/fuck thats 572 fucks. Assuming theres 16 months left on the lease thats 52 fucks per month to pay the rent and recoup the purchase price

Offline Colonel_Mustard

the AW profile for the bollock-shave girl has reappeared, but with no mention of the bollock shaves. I can see why the OP would be interested, but is she real??

It could have been her, the photos are defo spruced up, her appearance is more of a sweet girl next door,

When I went there lunch time downstairs was gutted and a guy sent me upstairs where on the first floor I was met by Amber who said to the blonde one do you want to take him, she said she was off out, they told me to come back later, there was a fat ugly one there as well in their kitchen,

I loitered about outside for a bit and didn't see the blond one leave, perhaps she didn't want to fuck me, I mean she is in her 20's and I am late 30

Went back after the football and there was just Amber there, asked if the blonde one was there she said no, as I wanted to unload my balls and Amber is not that bad looking I shagged her instead, she did tell me that the blonde girl doesn't shag anyone only does the massage

Offline Asianfcuker

Would this happen to be the Amber you so ?  I got the idea that she used to do the profiles for the girls & the advertising when she first started working there.

AF

Online scutty brown

Would this happen to be the Amber you so ?  I got the idea that she used to do the profiles for the girls & the advertising when she first started working there.

AF

Well -some- of the VS profiles are administered by "Amber Applegate" so maybe you are correct.
I've been told he has a Thai wife - maybe that's her? Also that the wife controls one of the Southport Thai parlours, but I don't know which one

Offline Asianfcuker

Well -some- of the VS profiles are administered by "Amber Applegate" so maybe you are correct.
I've been told he has a Thai wife - maybe that's her? Also that the wife controls one of the Southport Thai parlours, but I don't know which one

Amber.applegate has posted the 2 girls above/following profiles.

HOT VERY BEAUTIFUL THAILAND LADY 25yr GOOD PRICE 07704829649
Posted by Amber.applegate

JODY HOT NEW 19yr. PRO- MASSAGE ENGLISH STUNNER 07704829648
Posted by Amber.applegate

AF