Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking a for a stunner age 18-26 - £400 hour max!  (Read 2081 times)

Offline dirtydanny

Looking for a girl that's hotter than then girls listed below, not too fussed about what they charge, as long as it's below £400 an hour...

External Link/Members Only

Looking for recommendations based on looks, the service provided is important but I don't mind putting in the hard work with a lazy 9/10! (EE girls included)
 :D

Offline freeze44

Hey DD! Fuck man your expensive tastes beyond me!

This one a bit different and think you will need to put in a shift fella! Likes gifts too...chocs and artist stuff so could treat her?

She a it out of the age range etc but expensive...well for most of us....but might be something to consider???

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoreyTrevor

Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline PussyLover789

Looking for a girl that's hotter than then girls listed below, not too fussed about what they charge, as long as it's below £400 an hour...

Looking for recommendations based on looks, the service provided is important but I don't mind putting in the hard work with a lazy 9/10! (EE girls included)
 :D
Danny are you really that bored in the school holidays?? why dont you get a part-time job or something till you go back to school? maybe then you could save up for a ps4 or xbox  :dash:

Offline PussyLover789

Hey DD! Fuck man your expensive tastes beyond me!

This one a bit different and think you will need to put in a shift fella! Likes gifts too...chocs and artist stuff so could treat her?

She a it out of the age range etc but expensive...well for most of us....but might be something to consider???

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Freeze44, i cant believe your entertaining this guy, cant you see that hes taking the piss??

Offline malu999

Freeze44, i cant believe your entertaining this guy, cant you see that hes taking the piss??

Freeze is entertaining us all mate, only cueball could find a better alternative than what he linked :D

Jay-Jay

Sorry,.......I thought Freeze was too?

Jay

goldwing1

Could be £1000 an hour, doesn`t mean they will be any good.

Offline Moby Dick

Hey Dirtyfanny,

Have you actually met any of the linked SP?

How about a review, so we know what needs to be hotter. You have been on here 2 years! 2 pointless posts, zero reviews. This ain't a library providing you withwanking material.
Go back to sniffing your mums used knickers.

Online chrishornx

Hey Dirtyfanny,

Have you actually met any of the linked SP?

How about a review, so we know what needs to be hotter. You have been on here 2 years! 2 pointless posts, zero reviews. This ain't a library providing you withwanking material.

+1

goldwing1

There are a few girls on Adultwork in the 18-22 bracket, but that`s their dress size, weight or IQ

Offline Clitheroelad

Offline bigbilly22

Have you got a link for his mum??

Offline Moby Dick

Have you got a link for his mum??

No but I may have some pictures of yours. You wanna buy some?  :dance:

Offline bigbilly22

No but I may have some pictures of yours. You wanna buy some?  :dance:

You’ll need to dig her up first.

Offline Moby Dick

You’ll need to dig her up first.
They won't be digital, probably black n white.

Offline cueball

Bugger it, I'm gonna help you. I like you, you dirty little bugger  :D

Now, I'm going to put a five some together for you, that's 4 rented love merchants and you...

Put these four together and your bank balance stays in budget...

You'll even have enough change for pie n chips on your way home.

Offline mexicola

Offline Bangers and Gash

The OP has expensive taste. He better get an extra paper round.  :thumbsup: