Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ElieKitten - Any information  (Read 1040 times)

Offline Domguy

Has anyone been to visit this girl?

External Link/Members Only

many thanks

Offline Hurley

250 an hour I seriously doubt anyone on here will have seen her.

Offline scutty brown

price is there to put punters off
she's there for camera work

Offline jaysayjaysay

Holy shit she looks incredible.

Offline Carpy

price is there to put punters off
she's there for camera work

My thoughts exactly... just has it ticked to get more cam work

Offline scutty brown

if you read between the lines, she's actually looking for a part time job to fit in around her studies........
try her as a naked cleaner maybe?

also note she's only available 8-5 monday-friday, so she's trying to keep it quiet from whomever she lives with
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 05:28:26 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Hk

Shit attitude and rude!!

I text her last week inquired would she consider a meet on the week end,
My word were: hi, I know on your profile you only work Monday to  Friday, but would you consider a meet on any weekend for 2 hours, she text back, and said if you know i Only work Monday to Friday, why have you text me, what I wasted of time!!  I text her back, and said, I am sorry, only asking, would consider, she text back, that a time wasting, why you bother.

How much time she have wasted by a few text and choice word could be better, I won’t consider her now, even if I have the time for week day, bin her on my hot list

Offline scutty brown

Shit attitude and rude!!

I text her last week inquired would she consider a meet on the week end,
My word were: hi, I know on your profile you only work Monday to  Friday, but would you consider a meet on any weekend for 2 hours, she text back, and said if you know i Only work Monday to Friday, why have you text me, what I wasted of time!!  I text her back, and said, I am sorry, only asking, would consider, she text back, that a time wasting, why you bother.

How much time she have wasted by a few text and choice word could be better, I won’t consider her now, even if I have the time for week day, bin her on my hot list

To be honest, I sympathise with  her. She clearly states her working hours, why pester her with requests outside those hours? You wouldn't expect anyone else to work outside their normal hours