Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Illusions of Bolton  (Read 5214 times)

Offline Kriss

For some reason I had the impression that this place

External Link/Members Only

had closed down. Has anybody paid a visit recently? I phoned today and was told that:

They close at 3 am, there are 2 girls on (usual vague descriptions) and they charge £50 for 1/2 hour (I think)

The best thing is the venue - easy to find and discreet.
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Goldfinch

There's mention on another forum of a recommendation for Esther who he saw in June.

Another parlour which looks quite good in Bolton is basement74.

External Link/Members Only

Offline wilburs horse

Still there. Been there a long time. Also near where the street girls hang out these days.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.

Treehouse

Still there. Been there a long time. Also near where the street girls hang out these days.

Bolton has a rld ?

Offline wilburs horse

Always has. Moved there from shifnall street which was the main area a few years ago. Never partaked and never would. Some are dog rough.

Offline Kriss

Hah, some bloke told me that when they were on Shifnal street you had to shag them behind a skip. I was once tapped up there by a really shagged out looking wench in broad daylight. Fuck me, she was plug ugly and she stank. :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Stocktonboobboy

Was always a decent place years ago, used to pop in alot on my visits to the area with work. Had some mind blowing 2 and 3 girl blow jobs there.

Offline Kriss

I'd be tempted at £40 but at £50 for a half-hour punt I'd want to see a couple of pictures. :unknown:

Offline Kriss

Phoned Illusions today with the idea of giving it a go. The receptionist confirned the basic price is £50 for 30 minutes but I got the impression that there could be charges for extras. Decided that for another £10 I could have 30 minutes with an indi who has pics and a list of likes is a far better option. No thanks Illusions.  :unknown:

Offline wilburs horse

When you have Jackies and Sheridans charging £40 all Inc I see little point in going to places that charge £10 more plus extras :thumbsdown:

Offline Kriss

When you have Jackies and Sheridans charging £40 all Inc I see little point in going to places that charge £10 more plus extras :thumbsdown:

£40 for the half hour seems par for the course in this area.