Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: streetscene  (Read 5203 times)

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
"Male sex partners of women diagnosed with BV generally do not need to be treated."

Odd that they don't explain the reason for the qualifier.. but anyway this surely needs a new thread.

They can't catch BV, but they may have passed something on that caused the BV. BV can come riding in alongside STDs.

And sometimes manky nobs / fingers can cause an infection.

Offline Xtro

Thanks for your concern Catherine, maybe I shouldn't have put the comments I put earlier about the £100 a man might pay followed by the smelly vagina comment.
I think anyone who reads the links I put up can make up there own mind about heightened risks. I mean, general consensus on here is that a girl that trades from the street is "dirtier" than a girl in a penthouse suite in Mayfair. Maybe, who really knows?

Offline Daffodil

Smell it or not, poor Xtro is under the impression that it's a disease he can actually contract.

No he doesn't and I'm sure he doesn't need patronising by a prostitute on a punter's forum  :rolleyes:

Offline Xtro

Thank you Daffodil.
I just searched "fishy" in the forums search facility and was quite suprised at the results. There is reference to some men actually looking for women with "fishy" fannies.  :scare:

Offline CBPaul

I know that - but no forum would want to make it any easier to locate them, and you know what I mean :)

I know what you mean but if a punter wants to find an RLD they will, it doesn't take long to google it and find enough information to go on.

Pointing them in the right direction has its benefits, I saw too many punters causing problems just because they saw a girl who appealed walking through an RLD, that automatically made them a street girl and off they went asking for business. When they drifted outside the RLD and behaved in the same way it caused big problems.

That said, discussing locations of RLDs and recommending areas, girls, tactics etc should be left to other forums. No harm in general discussion though - the consensus of opinion seems to be to avoid it whenever someone posts questions about street punting.

Offline CBPaul

I mean, general consensus on here is that a girl that trades from the street is "dirtier" than a girl in a penthouse suite in Mayfair. Maybe, who really knows?

No guarantees. But I've met really clean street girls (3 actually) who almost certainly weren't alcoholic drug addicts and I've met less that clean girls via AW, no offensively smelly vaginas so far thankfully but the odd few with halitosis, one with BO and many who clearly hadn't just stepped out of the shower.

On the whole your average street girl is far less clean, but they live a far more transient life. Their priorities are money, heroin, money, more heroin, money, alcohol, money, food - in that order which leaves no room for personal hygiene. Catherine is right, if you smell it you really don't want to go there.

A girl via AW has never left a used tampon in the passenger door bin of my car either, as a street girl once did. Apologies to anyone eating.

Offline Xtro

A girl via AW has never left a used tampon in the passenger door bin of my car either, as a street girl once did. Apologies to anyone eating.

That's probably because a girl from AW hasn't been in your car.
From what I hear about other women in general, (from ex-girlfriends), you should see the state of the average toilet in a nightclub.
Now, wheres that blood orange I was about to eat.

Offline punk

As i have posted before a good mate of mine used to live in a RLD and you are spot on, the women i saw were horrific looking, some carrying and drinking Tennants Super. About as much of a turn-on to me as getting an STI. :thumbsdown:

just like that around commercial street area, you really would not in your right mind stick your dick any where near any one of them.

Than again some punters dont care or are unstable  :crazy: :wacko:

Offline punk

Fucking hell she was class.