Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anywhere else in the UK like Ego Massage in MK?  (Read 5245 times)

Offline timhedges

I’ve been visiting Ego Massage in Milton Keynes for the best part of a decade. I’ve always preferred the experience of a a proper massage plus HE and the standard of girls they have on schedule is pretty reliable. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone below a 7.

Anyway, the difficulty for me is I moved away from that neck of the woods quite a while ago. Making journeys back there is time intensive and costly. I’ve researched on here for quite a while to try and find anywhere similar but only ever find reports of individuals from AW or Asian massage parlours.

Is Ego kind of unique in this sense? Any other places for HE from attractive women with massage qualifications? West of England preferred, but anywhere at all out of interest.

(Apologies for being a lurker and the lack of field reports, I will put something up after my next visit!)

Offline Hamster55

Aroma sensual massage in barwell, leics

Online mr.bluesky

Renaissance in Earl Shilton very similar to aroma barwell but with the added advantage of the 2nd part of the massage ( b2b) is carried out on the bed.

Offline Jomoore

I’ve been visiting Ego Massage in Milton Keynes for the best part of a decade. I’ve always preferred the experience of a a proper massage plus HE and the standard of girls they have on schedule is pretty reliable. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone below a 7.

I may be missing something but how is this different from the hundreds of Thai and Chinese massage places across the whole country?  Admittedly a "7" would be a rarity, but not impossible, and all part of the fun of exploring.  :thumbsup:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Anyway, the difficulty for me is I moved away from that neck of the woods quite a while ago. Making journeys back there is time intensive and costly. I’ve researched on here for quite a while to try and find anywhere similar but only ever find reports of individuals from AW or Asian massage parlours.

Is Ego kind of unique in this sense? Any other places for HE from attractive women with massage qualifications? West of England preferred, but anywhere at all out of interest.

(Apologies for being a lurker and the lack of field reports, I will put something up after my next visit!)

A link to said parlour would be useful.

Offline timhedges

I may be missing something but how is this different from the hundreds of Thai and Chinese massage places across the whole country?  Admittedly a "7" would be a rarity, but not impossible, and all part of the fun of exploring.  :thumbsup:

You get pictures and massage qualifications stated. And also the fact the masseuses don’t tend to be just Thai or a Chinese, you get all sorts. Also it just generally feels like a higher quality establishment - I t’s very clean, safe, well run. This is all of course reflected in the price.

Offline anonymouse72

Body Serenity is in Preston. Also on Twitter.

@BSerenityPR1

External Link/Members Only

Offline pantywetter

I haven’t been to Ego Massage but Tantric Pleasure in London I have also had many years of positive experiences.

Online badsin

External Link/Members Only

I've not been to Ego, but didn't they have girls that also worked at Hod in Milton Keynes?

Offline timhedges

I've not been to Ego, but didn't they have girls that also worked at Hod in Milton Keynes?

Yeah a number of girls have gone from HOD or Annabella’s to the slightly less demanding Ego over the years. I’m not all that into FS so I appreciate the dedicated massage environment instead.

Sorry if I sound like a shill, I promise I’m just a happy customer  :P

Offline Charliehutton

Yeah a number of girls have gone from HOD or Annabella’s to the slightly less demanding Ego over the years. I’m not all that into FS so I appreciate the dedicated massage environment instead.

Sorry if I sound like a shill, I promise I’m just a happy customer  :P

Err, sorry Tim...what's a 'shill'?

Offline anonymouse72

Shill

INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
noun
an accomplice of a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others

Offline s0whatsnew?

Deriving  (I think)  from  "taking the king's shilling"   (by military enlistment)  to aid and abet the king's business.