Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are UKPunting members leaving Fake Positive reviews??  (Read 4135 times)

Online scutty brown

How would they do that if they cannot join Einstein?  :lol: :lol: Not too smart are you  ;)

Please don't project your own intellectual inadequacies onto others. There are people around here who may not be older than you, but are certainly wiser than you.

Offline Beamer

Please don't project your own intellectual inadequacies onto others. There are people around here who may not be older than you, but are certainly wiser than you.

Agreed !

Offline mrfishyfoo

How would they do that if they cannot join Einstein?  :lol: :lol: Not too smart are you  ;)

FUCKING HILARIOUS !!!  :hi: :hi:

POT !!! KETTLE !!! BRIDGE !!! and TWAT !!!  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

....come to mind.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online RedKettle

Offline hungrypunt

Punted a girl in Liverpool a few years ago and she asked if I knew of UKP, I said no, she said she had a "tosser" turn up before me the same day asking for discount for similar things.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Without shadow of a doubt some of the reviews posted on here are fake.

Nowhere near as bad as it is on AW though.

Just look at the posting history and review history of the poster/reviewer.

It will give you an idea of how reliable the review is.

I will be starting my reviews again soon as I am returning to the "scene".

My reviews have become more critical as I have gone a long. Some of my previous reviews I would actually downgrade if I were to do them again.

However they do achieve the main thing I think, which is contributing towards our safety and avoiding total bad experiences.

I think that's most likely the case for all seasoned punters.

I've definately become more hardened, and intolerant, to pro$$ies that do what they must instead of what they can. 

Offline smiths

What fortunately for me is 100% the case are the reviews on UKP have saved me time and money countless times over the years.

So many WGs change and swap their A/W profiles or their pimps do that keeping up with the new name can be hard, some punters on here are on to these WGs. :thumbsup: UKP does a fantastic job as a punters forum in my opinion formed from being an active member for over 9 years.

Offline king tarzan

Unlike you I don't give her the benefit of the doubt and remember her slagging UKP and its punters off on her A/W profile at the time she was getting criticised on here. Came across to me as a horrible cunt, and I have blacklisted her since. :thumbsdown:

However, I think most if not all of her positive reviews on here are genuine so she does offer a good service generally.

Panel was also another well known reviewer on here when he name changed, I wont be giving the other name he used for his discretion but I had dealings with him with his other name and found him credible, though he did like to go on and on.

Its in the interests of some WGs as well as pimps to try to undermine UKP as they hate it, so i take whats alleged with a huge pinch of salt unless proved to admins satisfaction as true.

would ever reconsider going to her and pulling it out?? :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Home Alone

I think that's most likely the case for all seasoned punters.

I've definately become more hardened, and intolerant, to pro$$ies that do what they must instead of what they can.

+1.