Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Did I start really young ?  (Read 2195 times)

Offline Lowie1973

So I was chatting with another punter who only started a few years ago
I started in 1996 when I was 23
Was I really young ?
What age did others start punting ?

Offline Beamer

As soon as I passed my driving test at 18.

Offline robsmith149

34 just the once, then once a couple of years later, started properly at about 46.

Offline threechilliman

34 just the once, then once a couple of years later, started properly at about 46.
Very similar ages. There were 14 years between my first punt and my second. And my third was 5 days later.

Online myothernameis

Was I really young ?

Me, I was 15 going on 16, lied about my age, said going to be 18 this week, and a virgin at the time, and now 54 years old

I'm sure there are other punters, who started at an earlier age than my self

Offline mr.bluesky

20- after buying my first car

Offline tesla

Offline bobby1973

i was 18
watched a program on tv, there was a very fit bird in it play a hooker
the next day saw an ad in the newsagents window and off i went
fat and ugly old woman (about 40)
but £20 owo 1 pop and a great shag pop 2 and then went to the bedroom and fucked her again
well over the hour
oh i miss those days

Offline smiths

19 in my case many many years ago.

Offline GreyDave

Me, I was 15 going on 16, lied about my age, said going to be 18 this week, and a virgin at the time, and now 54 years old

I'm sure there are other punters, who started at an earlier age than my self

:hi:+ me too paper rounds paid well but I needed two weeks and a car wash for Soho Walk up and return ticket on tube :cool: :cool:  Mind you the Older "ladies" liked the fresh meat  :yahoo: :dance: :dance:I pretended it was my first time with quite a few over the years  :D :D Ive learnt to fake nerves :hi: :hi:  Cant get away with it now though  :( :(
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 10:55:01 am by GreyDave »

Offline Jayf

17 when I got a car.  First thing I did was pick up a streetgirl lol

Offline signy

The month after I finished paying off my mortgage. I was suddenly (relatively) cash rich and could afford it. Late 40s.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I started at 22, a couple years ago around 2015.

Offline ulstersubbie

Around the age of 30 when I first started to explore the BDSM scene, long time ago now.

Offline Willyed

I was about 17 as soon as I could drive, had to buy the local paper to look at the small ads or kerb crawl which was a lot of fun in those days.
Banned reason: Undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daddy919

16 - I used to visit my local street prostitute. I was stupid as fuck  :lol:- Didn't have change only a £50 note (£20 bj) and said could you give me change after. Sucked me off, came and started walking out of the car park and another lady joined her. I was following them when they stated walking really fast and then they called out a name. Pimp came in the opposite direction and had his hand in a rucksack and I bolted   :D

around 18 I found aw and I signed up for ukp after a few years just out of interest really

Online TomTank

15  .... in a Dutch town with a red light area .... either darkness or the way the windows work meant age wasn't questioned

Gerry1976

17- private flat in Marwick St in Glasgow. Got her number from the Sport.

Offline Sibiu

started at 25, now 65. Some periods without punting but now working hard at it whilst I’m still breathing and “functioning”.

Offline Home Alone

58. Perhaps more relevantly, during the second year after the OH had pissed off with 'My successor' - the phrase I used about her new bloke.

Now 73 and still punting, although less often than I used to.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 07:39:05 pm by Home Alone »

Offline SYorksPunter

Earlier this year, at the age of 46. Came out of a relationship a few years ago, and realised I can't be arsed with the internet dating, and I've never been the type to go out and pick someone up on a night out. Been a member of AW for years (cam girls only) and realised I can have sex with some stunning women who'd never look twice in 'real life'. Still early in my punting hobby though.

Offline threechilliman

58. Perhaps more relevantly, during the second year after the OH had pissed off with 'My successor' - the phrase I used about her new bloke.

Now 73 and still punting, although less often than I used to.
Keep it up fella, literally!

Offline Ben1983

I started in my mid 20’s.

Easily the best thing I did.

A lot easier than relationships & dating.

I’ve had a few long term relationships in the past, but right now I’m very happy being single.

No complications.
No drama.
Turn up, pay, have a good time, leave.

Offline Aengus

67 . I’m 70 now.   I live in the countryside and had no idea of the availability of girls. Read an article in a Sunday paper which mentioned AW and googled it out of curiosity. I was gobsmacked at the number of girls with great bodies who were available.  Not looked back since!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

started at age 20 in 1961. Now 77.

Offline martinpringle

18 got my first car and ended up being intrigued driving around a local red light area. Ended up paying £10 for a blowjob

Offline Colston36

Apart from once in my 40's when drunk in Paris and twice more in my mid '60s when I wanted to try a dominatrix I only started in my late '70s. Made up for lost time since then:-)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 06:00:33 am by Colston36 »

Offline roger11

20.  Grew up in north london. There was many sauna parlours those days. 
You would pay at the door . Then pick a girl.  FS owo etc all extra. But roughly 40 quid.  So 50 quid in total for half hour.
Was great.  It's a shame they are all closed now

Offline Liverpool

Swiss Angie in the Soho walkups. Mega nervous I was.

Offline ik8133

I was 19, first visit to Amsterdam late seventies when in the forces stationed in Germany, was in and out in less than 10 mins.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 09:22:35 am by ik8133 »

Offline fisherofsouls

In my 40s after the breakup of my marriage.

Apart from the occasional civvy dalliance, I've never looked back 😀

Online MrDizzy

Shortly after I turned 21.

Called the number on one of the classic telephone box cards and was still naive enough to believe the girl in the picture was the one you would get.
Ended up in a tiny flat near the BT Tower with a fairly chunky black girl with an enormous set of jubblies who up to that point gave me the fuck of my innocent young life and consequently provoked my desire for ebony ladies of all sizes with gargantuan norks.

Offline emraw

18 in the dam - does that really count though?

about 22 I think in late night parlours after nights out - never really progressed from there 8 years on

Offline albert56

Started at 26.....

First go in a Soho walkup…..

Never looked back.....

Now mid 50s....

Offline GingerNuts

18 in the dam - does that really count though?

about 22 I think in late night parlours after nights out - never really progressed from there 8 years on

You started at 22, did you stop at 24?

Offline MT balls

65 .......should have started years before .....didn't realise there were stunning girls out there ,that would part their legs for me ( for payment).Thought naively , it was only drug addled street junkies that were available .If only I knew .
    MT.

Offline leftback1957

23, Just split up with girlfriend and couldn't be arsed looking for another relationship. Sauna at Blythswood in Glasgow, red headed Irish bird, quite acceptable.
Still at it 41 years later

Online Squire Haggard

23, Just split up with girlfriend and couldn't be arsed looking for another relationship. Sauna at Blythswood in Glasgow, red headed Irish bird, quite acceptable.
Still at it 41 years later

Almost the same as me. I was 26, and just split up with a girlfriend. I picked a WG up from the streets south of Blythswood Square, as one did in those days. It was a totally forgettable first punt, but better was to follow, including one at Blythswood Sauna. :)

Offline wirehair

36 - picked up a street Walker in Leith Forch quick handjob for £10 down by the harbour. Next punt at a sauna - Kareens - up by Festival Theatre. This time a fit MILF and full sex on a water bed. Have kept a regular tempo of punts since except when I’ve had a regular SB off the SA site. Never fails to surprise me that I can fuck a fit girl 50 years younger than me - I’m 70.

Offline Convince Me

16. Would catch a train up to London & visit the record stores in Soho & one thing lead to another. Not to sure which walk up but most probably D'Arblay Street or close by. Remember seeing a black bird in Wardour Mews in a room which was no bigger than a double bed. Only got clipped once near the fish monger stall, I looked at him & the others playing cards & thought cu*ts you could of helped me! After that I’d always produce a big ship yard oyster from my throat and sinus for him as I past.

Oh thank goodness for phonebox cards & the ‘othersite’ for opening my eyes & Easy Cafe for allowing me to carry out my research!

Offline stupre1972

19. Just got my first car and off I went - been dabbling in and out for the last 30 years

Street, cards in news agent windows, Sunday Sport, %%% and Adultwork have all been used to locate SP's
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 07:12:56 pm by stupre1972 »

Offline django0700

17 or 18 its all a blur since the effing condom burst and I spent the next 6 months terrified that I would be contracting some STD.

Offline unclepokey

I started paid for sex at age 53 in 2002 and have never looked back. Truly.