Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hanna Slut Parties  (Read 1229 times)

Shagger69

Just wondering if anyone's been to one of Hanna Shaws and parties which she advertises on Fab? She has an event pencilled in for Thursday afternoon with guest Skylar McKay and I was wondering if she herself takes part in the fun?

Offline OutForJustice80

Just wondering if anyone's been to one of Hanna Shaws and parties which she advertises on Fab? She has an event pencilled in for Thursday afternoon with guest Skylar McKay and I was wondering if she herself takes part in the fun?
Any links you can put up?

Shagger69

It was from fabswingers, dunno if I'm allowed to link it to another similar site

Shagger69

Well visited today and it wasn't too bad at all. The only downside was Hannah Shaw nor Skyler McKay were present, Skyler was advertised as being in attendance. The two girls in attendance were Sophie Slut and Grace Harper who I still can't find on fab or AW, Still blow my load twice in 90 minutes though, once with each girl.

Offline davidgood

Well visited today and it wasn't too bad at all. The only downside was Hannah Shaw nor Skyler McKay were present, Skyler was advertised as being in attendance. The two girls in attendance were Sophie Slut and Grace Harper who I still can't find on fab or AW, Still blow my load twice in 90 minutes though, once with each girl.
Are you going to do a review? If not, how much was it and where did it take place?

Regards,

davidgood