Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Belle x69x - Outcall  (Read 851 times)

ErikEste

External Link/Members Only   
External Link/Members Only

Arranged a 1 hour outcall with Belle last week to my place, which was done via AW a week in advance - straightforward comms and all organised within a few hours.

On the night of our 'date' she texted me to say she was on her way but arrived twenty minutes late with no warning or any apology on arrival. Needless to say this was annoying and rude. She then asked for a shower, which is a first for me so there was a further wait. She finally emerged in her lingerie looking rather appealing and I was finally beginning to feel excited about our meet. Belle is a slim girl with nice legs with a rather cute bum. Facially she is pretty.
I asked her to sit on my lap on the sofa where I was sat so that I could caress her lithe body whilst chatting, which she agreed to but then quickly appeared more keen to get cracking with the physical stuff - not in a horny ravenous way rather than in a "this is why I'm here" way, which I didn't like. So, I relented and moved things to the bedroom. What followed was FK (slight smokey flavour), OWO (very good but very repetitive tongue-flicking technique), protected penetration (cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, pile driver, doggy) and finally CIM with swallow (although she rinsed afterwards, which some purists may argue doesn't count). Her approach to the physical element is very business-like meaning her likes are available and she will do what you request (obviously to her stated limits), however the GFE-element was lacking, which disapointed me. I wouldn't go as far as to say she is machine-like that would be harsh just a bit distant whilst going through the routine (this could be explained by the fact the she came directly from her job and was tired). We chatted afterwards until she left more-or-less on time (including shower time).

As you can tell this is an unenthusiastic positive, which translates into the unlikelihood of me arranging another visit.

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for the review, she's been on radar for a while.

Regarding the kissing, when you say, "slightly smokey flavour", do you mean nicotine breath?

And, out of curiosity, how do you differentiate between a Neutral and this experience, which has been categorised as Pos?  :hi:

ErikEste

She is a smoker hence the smokey breath.

I decided against a neutral because even though she was unapologetically late, she left on time. Services were provided with Swallow included even though it is not on her enjoy list - bonus! Figure-wise and attractiveness met my expectations and her pricing is competitive, which secured her a positive for me. Having said that I am unlikely to book her again.