Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vienna Valentine- Brentwood  (Read 865 times)

4 review(s) for PamelaHotbod (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline rich_playboy

Vienna Valentine- Brentwood

External Link/Members Only

Comms - quick replies via text when arranging the initial meet- but a tad to slow when i arrived at the location- was sitting about in the car park for a good 10mins- Parking ISN'T free here.

Cost - £150 half hour

Location - Local hotel in Brentwood- She gave the room number- but when i got inside the hotel- the front desk was literally right in front of the Entrance door- with 3x receptionist- I nearly shat myself, so diverted to the nearby restaurant waiting area within the hotel, sat down- composed myself and looked out for directions then made my way to her door.. As i was making my way thru the corridor there were maids everywhere cleaning out the previous tenants rooms- so i had to be quick before i got clocked.

The girl - Shes stunning, proper glamour look, 5'5, tanned, massive tits- I've seen her before about 2 years ago, however on this occasion it looks like shes aged a bit, too many sunbeds, late nights and parties catching up on her. Shes got like a northern accent really well spoken- Bit of a Paul O'Grady sorta voice which really doesnt marry up with her face.. LOOL!

The deed- I was asked to get undressed and lay face down on the bed for a massage- Was more like pouring oil into my back and a rub down- was quite good, got me relaxed and fired up lasted about 10mins

Then she turned me over, started grinding her massive tits on my body, she grabbed my chopper and started stroking it- i was solid in no time, on went the armour, i said "You dont kiss do ya?" she quickly said no darling- oh well...

I asked to lick her out- her flower was nice and pink, not a strand of hair she ended up grinding that bad boy on my face.

then straight on to mish, initial entry- i thought OMG i dont remember her being this tight before but when i got inside- i just kept ramming her- she made the unconvincing sex sounds- so i kept jabbing, after about 10mins she whispered in my ear- you havent got long darling- After weeks of storage- i gave it to her HARD for that prompt and just unloaded!

once done, little chit chat- quick hug and i was on my way-  :D