Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: '15 minute' quickies  (Read 1202 times)

Ekey2001

short rant here..

when looking on a lasses profile page they dont have prices for 15 minute and some even for 30 minute hook ups but has that they enjoy '15 minute' quickies get annoyed when you ask them about prices for those times?

money and time is limited atm so thought id so thought id try to book a quick session with someone local, when ive emailed them enquirering i get a nasty email back

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
short rant here..

when looking on a lasses profile page they dont have prices for 15 minute and some even for 30 minute hook ups but has that they enjoy '15 minute' quickies get annoyed when you ask them about prices for those times?

money and time is limited atm so thought id so thought id try to book a quick session with someone local, when ive emailed them enquirering i get a nasty email back

Why not just book ones that have 15 min prices on instead of asking ones that don't.    :unknown:

Just because it's on their likes list doesn't guarantee they do it.   

Offline captainsc

Why not just book ones that have 15 min prices on instead of asking ones that don't.    :unknown:

Just because it's on their likes list doesn't guarantee they do it.

+1

Offline domino999

they enjoy '15 minute' quickies get annoyed when you ask them about prices for those times?
Looks like they're putting it in to enhance their search criteria but unwilling to provide this booking when the question arises. Probably would accept if her phone was gathering dust.

Offline domino999

thought id so thought id try to book a quick session with someone local, when ive emailed them enquirering i get a nasty email back

Whats allowed in 15 mins? Any restrictions that apply to such a short time?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Whats allowed in 15 mins? Any restrictions that apply to such a short time?

Quite a few say BJ only, (no penetration), they normally stipulate what's on offer in their profile. Having said that if they haven't quoted a price for 15 mins 99.9 % of the time they won't do it.     :hi:

Offline martyn74

I'd never had a 15 minute quicky until recently - it was fantastic.  With the right girl, she can get a lot of sucking in, in a short space of time. I am now converted!!