Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentine Punt  (Read 1207 times)

Offline SwenyTodd

Who'll be enjoying a punt on valentines day?
Hopefully with OH will keep me happy tomo otherwise I'll make up for it on 15th.

Health and Fitness

Visiting a prostitute on valentine's day? Definitely not for me. OH is more important on this day.

Offline dave_59

Online norwichfunseeker

Visiting a prostitute on valentine's day? Definitely not for me. OH is more important on this day.

Not every one on here has an OH.

Health and Fitness

Yes I gathered that. I was just stating it offers no appeal to me.

Offline myothernameis

I dont have, a OH, but no Valentine punt for me

Offline JonasG

Defo not lol, it's a bit tragic.

If single go out, always a good night out on Valentines Night for singletons actually.

Offline Bogof60

Suppose I ought to shag the wife as no opportunity to sneak out for a punt  :scare:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Online lewisjones23

just the same as any other day

if you want romance get a girlfriend instead of a brass

Offline Redbull4

Just another day!
Wouldn't stop me seeing someone or not. Would actually put me off if a girl offers a valtine day event thing, just reminds you that your single.

Online Spacecowb0y

Will make some effort with the wife and try to negotiate some sex. A plan B is in place for Friday just incase

Offline Punterenas

Not this year. Have done in the past. It may be sad but I try to arrange punts for days in the year I might reasonably expect some from the OH. Valentine's, my birthday, Fathers Day, our wedding anniversary. My wife is probably relieved someone else is making the effort on her behalf!

Online threechilliman

Not this year. Have done in the past. It may be sad but I try to arrange punts for days in the year I might reasonably expect some from the OH. Valentine's, my birthday, Fathers Day, our wedding anniversary. My wife is probably relieved someone else is making the effort on her behalf!

Think of it like your subbing the job out.

Offline Jubilee

Valentine's Day, like Fathers' and Mothers' Day, has always been just another excuse for restaurant's, florist's and supermarkets to hoick their prices up and make a fast bob or two.