Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting sent unsolicted texts  (Read 2529 times)

Offline Billy no mates

I wonder if it might be a good idea to create a thread/regional threads or blacklist to warn punters about girls who then send texts looking for work?

I know there was a post recently, about the bad form a prossie used, when texting. I have also had multiple texts in the past (not such a problem for me)

What do you think ?

The worst one I ever had was Tara from Northampton External Link/Members Only. I had enquired about availabiltiy around a year ago, either she wasnt interested, or worked strange hours, so we couldnt get anything sorted. Since then I have had numerous texts "free tonight" "working this weekend". Not only that, she broke another cardinal sin , by including about 15 other punters in a conversation and blanket sending texts and all could see the phone numbers of the every participant!!

YidArmy

I had a WG do this the other day. I'd called her a couple of days previously and she said she wasn't working then sent a random message to me 2 days later at 11pm. Not a problem as i'm single but for those with partners this could be very troublesome.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've had "touting" texts from pro$$ies with dusty phones as well.

Fucking annoying IMHO.  :dash: :dash:

I block the desparate bitches.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Jindybandy

I've never had this happen to me and obviously this is bad form - but has anyone ever used such an experience to successfully haggle in price with that girl.

I'm not condoning the touting - just curious if anyone's got a good deal out of it?

Offline YorkshireLad

This is why it is a good idea to have a punting phone.

Offline Old Spice

Omg !!
I didn't know about this possibility. The thought of it is bringing me out in a cold sweat. I have been punting for two years, with just the one phone ( yes, I am married ).
I know, I have been very lucky. I have finally learnt my lesson and now use a disposable phone number but from the same handset, so no need for a punting phone, which would be as incriminating as anything else.

Offline anontom

Omg !!
I didn't know about this possibility. The thought of it is bringing me out in a cold sweat. I have been punting for two years, with just the one phone ( yes, I am married ).
I know, I have been very lucky. I have finally learnt my lesson and now use a disposable phone number but from the same handset, so no need for a punting phone, which would be as incriminating as anything else.

Block their phone number when not in use and delete call history and texts.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If you get texts like that just block the number and leave your punting phone switched off when not punting. Job done.
The reason a booking has to be confirmed before a review can be left is to stop the board filling up with non events, I would say unsolicited texts fall into that category.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Never had a pro$$ie sending me texts.   :( :( :( :( :( :(

Offline Billy no mates

The reason a booking has to be confirmed before a review can be left is to stop the board filling up with non events, I would say unsolicited texts fall into that category.

I didn't want to review the girls. Its really some sort of a warning system for punters who could have a problem with unsolicated texts.

Offline Marmalade

I had a WG do this the other day. I'd called her a couple of days previously and she said she wasn't working then sent a random message to me 2 days later at 11pm. Not a problem as i'm single but for those with partners this could be very troublesome.
Would it not be an idea to add a link?

A few prossies try this. They knock back when they're busy or can't be arsed then when they want money for something they do some callbacks as if there's some lapdog who will be waiting just get a call a prossie's convenience. Since they don't live in the real world they think the world revolves around them. Silly cows because it will annoy most guys and possible lose them a future booking.

Offline Marmalade

I didn't want to review the girls. Its really some sort of a warning system for punters who could have a problem with unsolicated texts.

As for the other chap -- no need to review just on the basis of a phone call but a link actually warns punters who might not want to put up with it.

I maybe send them a text saying no more texts please or call them depending if I can be bothered or if they were polite. I'd rather put a stop to it than having to remember to leave a phone switched off. Most desist when they get the message. I had one that tried dropping the price and adding extra services but I told her very firmly I was no longer looking for a meeting at all under any circumstances (I might not have said that in those words but you get the idea). It makes them sound so fuvking desperate anyway, which is a complete turn off.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

I understand you don't want to review the girls, the point I'm trying to make is you want to report on what is essentially an 'non event'. In my opinion such information should be added to the review that has been done for the prossie in question, that way anyone wishing to book her is aware she's libel to do that.   

Offline myothernameis

Little Lori, from Glasgow used to do this, with a few of her clients

So once you had seen her, a few times, you would receive a text, asking if you were interested in a booking, which I believe sometimes was at a reduced rate; £140 normal hourly rate, £110 reduce hourly rate

Found out as time went on, she was getting work done on her flat, and urgently need money

Another method of payment that came to light, if you could provide her with a service like painting of her flat, you could have up to 1 hr booking, she even asked some punters, if they would tidy her garden for her

Offline Marmalade

We had one in Edinburgh like that, forgotten her name, council house out Slateford way. I've heard of prossies not wanting to get out of bed but that does seem a bit ridiculous, if understandable in some cases. She was just a bit hard up.

I once had a civvie guy I knew socially try to pimp out his girlfriend to me (who was there and up for it). Hippie type. Said, look she needs some money and you could probably need some sex. Don't know how I would have reacted if I'd started punting, but much as I rather stupidly fancied her I was too shy to say yes, especially with my on-and-off ex hanging around.

Offline The_Don

I have several punting phones and at any given time a number of different sims on the go. I have found that doing this, has its benefits.

The cost of doing this, was less than I spent on my last punt, 1 hour punt, this week and well worth the outlay IMO

Offline King Kenny

I had one the other week. She advertises massage on gumtree but offers fucks too. Then gumtree pulled her advert, so the first thing I experience is a WhattsApp message saying I've been added to a group chat, in which I can see the numbers (and some photos) of all her other punters.

WTF?

I immediately removed myself from the group.  I had started a thread about her on the NW section, and she posted on that thread saying what she'd done.  She promptly agreed to delete the group, and I'm satisfied it was naivety on her part, but fuck, what a misjudgment on her part.

Offline livlad

I actually don't mind this if I have really enjoyed a punt with a wg I tell her to save my number and if she's having a quiet day see if I'm available. I've sometimes used it to get a cheaper rate for example if a wg charges 80 for half an hour and she asks me if I'm busy I'll say ok but I only gave like 60 on me

Online OakTree

I actually don't mind this if I have really enjoyed a punt with a wg I tell her to save my number and if she's having a quiet day see if I'm available. I've sometimes used it to get a cheaper rate for example if a wg charges 80 for half an hour and she asks me if I'm busy I'll say ok but I only gave like 60 on me

That's different, you obviously have some sort of loose arrangement with her and one could say you're not getting unsolicited texts.

What is is wrong and can be disastrous for a punter is when an unexpected text pings up from Desperate Annie asking if you fancy servicing her love slot just as her indoors is looking over your shoulder.

Offline cob35

Not had a WG do it yet but a few years ago a place in Northampton called LaRosa's that i went quite a few times sent a couple of texts one day saying who was working and what deal they had which totally pissed me off as i was still reasonable new to it and hadn't learnt to get a separate punting phone by then but lesson quickly learnt !! Never went back there and think they closed not long after which was a shame because it was the only decent place i knew that was near me 

Offline scutty brown

If people send me unwanted texts I use this website to text them, emulating their own phone number
Makes it look as if their phone has been hijacked and is sending itself texts. Usually freaks the sender out quite badly
I''ve even had people replace  their phones as a result...and then their new phone does the same

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 11:39:45 am by scutty brown »

Offline NoStringsFun

Planning to get my punting phone at lunchtime. Not worth the risk with my personal one. Especially as some seem to want you to text/call them when arranging a meet.

Offline _Bender_

In my years of punting I've never received any unwanted or unsolicited messages, therefore I've not seen the need of a separate punting phone.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 09:56:22 pm by _Bender_ »

Offline scutty brown

In my years of punting I've never received any unwanted or unsolicited messages, therefore I've not seen the need of a separate punting phone.

The texts aren't the major problem
Police are now beginning to track punters who use trafficked girls through the records on the girls and pimps confiscated phones. Its been threatened for years, its now happening

Offline _Bender_

Police are now beginning to track punters who use trafficked girls through the records on the girls and pimps confiscated phones. Its been threatened for years, its now happening

Ah .... still no worries for me as I avoid all EE's and stick to mainly English reputable WG's.

Offline maxxblue

I suppose there are two points from your post. Firstly, it would be useful if you had a link/evidence to support your point, but more importantly, if your point is true, that is fine by me - punters who knowingly use trafficked girls should expect to be prosecuted.

Offline scutty brown

I suppose there are two points from your post. Firstly, it would be useful if you had a link/evidence to support your point, but more importantly, if your point is true, that is fine by me - punters who knowingly use trafficked girls should expect to be prosecuted.
In response to your first point - lets just say very difficult.