Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rimming_bj_queen (aka Top_Rimming_bj) - Cardiff central  (Read 2208 times)

31 review(s) for Top_Rimming_bj_laura (21 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5358080) (19 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline Happyguylucky

Cardiff City center
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Laura is a beautiful woman with a fantastic body.
Her age is listed as 28 but I think maybe a little older.
I arrived at her room and was asked to shower which I obliged and gave my donation £40, she asked if I would pay a little extra for a special service, this was my second visit so I agreed.
She started with a sensual massage then rubbing her body on mine and kissing up and down my back and neck, very erotic.
She then started to rub my balls and arse pushing her fingers deeper and then prised my legs apart and continued the massage rubbing her breasts into my arse harder and harder.
Then without warning started to rim me softly at first then deeper and more vigorously, she obviously enjoyed her work with the enthusiasm she went at it.
I'm new to rimming and would have probably said no thanks if she asked but it was a new and very enjoyable experience.
Then I was told to turn over and softly at first she worked on little happy rubbing her tongue and lips up and down the shaft and then built up speed and started to dt getting faster but stopping occasionally for a little rimming and to pay the boys some attention.
Eventually I exploded into her mouth, she swallowed most of it and then cleaned us both up.
The only negatives is that she doesn't like to be touched much but she said she loves to give and she gives very well! :thumbsup: :yahoo:
HGL

Offline ledley

Thanks for this. Was it only £40 to begin with? She looks a nice wg. Im guessing she is in a hotel (of course dont say what one) but is it one where u can walk in and out unnoticed? Cheers

Offline charlie-mott

I called earlier, but she's busy tonight, so couldn't arrange a time to suit. She seems like a nice girl though. Very good English and chatty on the phone. I'll probably try again tomorrow.

Lesley there shouldn't be a problem with the hotel. I've been there quite a few times with no problems.

Offline Ilove29394

Don't think its the women in the photo. If it is photos must be a good few years back. Looks like she had a few kids since the photos was taken . But overall she give good service

Randolph69

Ah, rimming - plenty of WGs are happy to receive it, not so many are willing to give it in my experience!

It's great if done well, and luckily there are one or two WGs around who enjoy giving it; Laura's clearly one of these.

Another rimming enthusiast who regularly visits Cardiff and a favourite of mine is Rachel-superstar External Link/Members Only  - a bit pricey but an exceptional performer.

np500

When I saw Rachel superstar,  great punt / girl ,  she did suggest it, but not the sort of thing I fancy and in her words , most men don't, it's a no go area !

Offline Happyguylucky

She is going back to Poland this weekend so it's last chance saloon, although she did say she would probably return in a month or so.
Great service from a lovely woman.