Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishNymph of Bracknell known as Di.  (Read 6200 times)

1 review(s) for EnglishNymph (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

EnglishNymph of Bracknell known as Di.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had a great time earlier this afternoon. There were some unusual features to this punt but after some initial stress and shyness it was fun.

I was to be in the area so called yesterday and assumed I was speaking to the lady but on arrival it turns out I was speaking to her friend or maybe her manager or maybe her landlady or all 3, uncertainty rules as ever. I was given postcode, I introduced myself and gave my modest requests not all of which were transmitted by this lady to  our Nymph. So confirmed by text, made a Google Map and looked at the streetview and established a place to park outside the garages of a low rise block of flats on the outskirts of Bracknell. Texted and was given the flat number and wandered up. There I met the unknown lady maybe in her thirties, and then the nymph emerged from the shower and gratefully accepted my bag of cherries. I took a quick pee and the bathroom was spotless. Into the room, clean, modest, no chair for my clothes, comfortable double bed. I had specified no smoke or perfume, which was OK although I think it was the other lady who smoked.

Di, for that is her stage name, lay on the bed and removed her towel. Nice, very nice, about size 14, pleasantly plump, especially her rump, without being a BBW. Noce soft belly, lovely breasts. Hair up as per pictures, hair actually rather thin and head larger than one might expect. I took her head in my hands and kissed her and remarked how much I liked her photos in the hay on her profile and that she looked even better now. (Flattery helps but I did not make it up, she looked like an angelic young nymph to me.) But she flinched and I asked her why was she stressed. So she mentioned the other lady, explained it was not her on the phone and was exasperated. I offered her a massage and she said not thanks so I asked how could I relieve her stress and she said there was nothing to be done so I took her head in my hands and kissed her again and she flinched again, She asked me not to hold her head like that and in the subsequent discussion it transpires that she has hydrocephalus and this is kept at bay with a tube (I know of this in jargon, it is called a shunt). So I was very gentle with her after that.

I kissed her very gently for ages and ages until she relaxed, and she played with mister happy who soon stood to attention. It all felt very intimate. I talked softly to her about sweet nothings. She went down on me but not for long. I went down on her and she liked it but did not let me dally. Then she would not kiss me again after I had been down on her. But her gently handling mister happy was erotic and I managed to get her nipples stiff with mouth and gentle fingers. She then brought out a vibrator and clung to me strongly while she played with herself and put my fingers down there to assist. I felt like the kids in the car ‘Are we nearly there yet?' This went on for maybe 15 minutes with variations.

We established that she did not like the emergency exit nor was it any use my saying ‘woof woof’ she confessed shyly that she likes it ‘normally. She added some baby gel and in I went with the greatest of ease. She was smooth and stimulating, both inside and from the whole body to body contact. But not over the top so I carried on for ages until the conclusion. But it was not the end. A quick wipe and she again applied the vibrator, clung to me and did herself. Her eyes rolled alarmingly but honour and her own lusts satisfied she clung to me and kissed me and called me nice names until time to go.

You can tell e gentleman from the callouses on his elbows.

She told me her real name is Donna and to ask for her by name if I called again.

On departure two huge scary dogs were in the main room so when I flinched and retreated they were shut away and apologies given. I mention this in case others are scared like me, or allergic.

Value OK for £80 even if not according to plan. Expect the unexpected is my motto.

Offline mattylondon

EnglishNymph of Bracknell known as Di.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Never let it be said you don't write a detailed FR, HP!  :D By your own particular standards, I'd even say this one was half decent!  :D

A good and detailed report, for those who share your particular 'tastes' re some of her services. As a side note, I'm not sure that you should be revealing her 'real name' on a public board? Strikes me as the breaking of a confidence, if she was being genuine. Of course, what they say always has to be taken with a pinch of salt.  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 07:16:31 pm by mattylondon »

<<By your own particular standards, I'd even say this one was half decent!>>

Thanks ML
So what's wrong with the other half? Indecent maybe?

Melb

On departure two huge scary dogs were in the main room so when I flinched and retreated they were shut away and apologies given. I mention this in case others are scared like me, or allergic.

I'm not scared of dogs. So..er..how much were they? And will they do a threesome?  :D

On a more serious note, there doesn't seem to be much in your punt that was enjoyable so I'm surprised you gave her a good rating. I'm not doubting you or your report - just going by what she does and doesn't do.

I'm not scared of dogs. So..er..how much were they? And will they do a threesome?  :D

On a more serious note, there doesn't seem to be much in your punt that was enjoyable so I'm surprised you gave her a good rating. I'm not doubting you or your report - just going by what she does and doesn't do.

I re-read the report and I understand what you mean. But ....
Sometimes it is not about services given but something intangible. She was very sweet, I loved the sensations of contact. Mister happy did not need her sucking too long or he would have spurted too fast, it was very tender and erotic being with her even if my prejudged formula was not followed. I am rarely treated so tenderly by one so young. It felt very erotic to me. I am not going fluffy which is why I gave a full account, warts and all, OK now? HP

Melb

Yes, well said.
I know just what you mean about intangibles - I have felt the same as you but didn't understand why until you described it.  :drinks:

Online trumps

HUGE NEGATIVE !!

I saw this girl about a year ago. As per original report a flat on outskirts of Bracknell, but horrible, dirty and really didn't want to even get onto the matress. EnglishNymph reminded me of Vicky Pollard from Little Britain, just quite a bit uglier and dirtier. Handed over the money and she didn't have any change so her friend / mother / grandmother whatever the ugly old woman was said she'd go to the newsagent for fags and change whilst we did the business.

I should have made my exit then and there but there are two f***ing big Staffordshire Bull Terrier dogs in the premises and didn't fancy having to negotiate my way past those on my own. The kind of dogs I'm expecting to turn up on the news once they've torn some unsuspecting punter to bits !

EnglishNymph did nothing other than lie on her back and take it mish - which is pretty hard to do when you don't really want to get up close and personal - No kissing (not that you'd want to), OWO (def a no, no - as ideally you'd want to double bag up with this one). So I did the bare mimimum whilst waiting for my change to turn up.  Horrible, horrible, scary experience.

Offline berksboy

£60 to fuck that !   :vomit:

Londondave

Good to know that she does bareback as long as you are clean :dash: :dash:

Offline nylonnobby

Do you do bareback .are you clean .yes .OK then .......what the fuck is that about

vorian

Do you do bareback .are you clean .yes .OK then .......what the fuck is that about

"Danger Fuck" Alert.

Are you clean Mr Punter.

Of course i am clean.

Ok bareback for you then.

:thumbsup:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Jeez ! WTF ????? :dash: :dash: :dash:

There should be a Russian Roulette emocon !