Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting experiences in Frankfurt  (Read 2062 times)

Ben4454

Wanted to start a new thread as I have decided to go to Frankfurt for 3 days during the middle of the year. What is the general punting like in Frankfurt for those who have been?

FKK CLUBS - Are they parlour-like experiences ? Do the girls offer OWO? General attitudes from the ones you have seen any good?

Independents - What is the independent scene like? are street walkers legal ? Are their services any good?

Any information would be great. How is the punting scene rated to the UK? I noticed with the right girls the scene in the UK is pretty good. Wondered how Frankfurt Germany matches up. Generally I am not a fan of the generic parlour-scene.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 11:14:41 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Good post/Review here from D00fer

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42102.msg560318;topicseen#msg560318

Fair bit of other reading in the Europe section too.

JamesFD

ISG has reams of information on Frankfurt:

External Link/Members Only

You might be better off moving this thread to the Europe section as it's no longer about a trip to Asia.

Ben4454

I have done a lot of research on the frankfurt punting scene and it seems like the FKK clubs are the main attractions. People have stated they have come across a few gems in the brothels but services wise seem to be vanilla and conveyor belt - Would anyone disagree ?